Loomis Fargo & Co.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

atm tech armed carrier Interview

atm tech armed carrier

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in May 2013.

Interview Details The company gives mis informed information to workers.The person conducting the interview made promises untruth you have to work unarmed before given any training mis repersentated in the interview i do not recommend this job..

Interview Question – what do you want to acheive from ths company...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no neogotiation only flate rate pay take it or leave it..

CMS Teller

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co..

Interview Details applied online, call for interview next day,

Interview Question – Nothing difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Sacramento, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in April 2014.

Interview Details Short phone interview and then face to face interview. The interviews went smooth but some how I didn't get the job because I'm thinking its my background check?

Armored Driver/Guard Interview

Armored Driver/Guard
Milpitas, CA (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in July 2010.

Interview Details they take you to a room where yo need to watch a video and then they give you a test and pass or fail you might get the job

Cash Teller Interview

Cash Teller
Lubbock, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in February 2012.

Interview Details Found job online. Submitted application. Got a call within 2 weeks to come in for interview. A week later they called to have me go take a drug test and a physical strength test. After turning those in I started work the following week.

Interview Question – The usual, "tell me about a time when you had to make a tough decision" or "tell me about a time when you had to stop one project to work on another." kind of stuff   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, starting is what it is.

Armored Driver/Guard Interview

Armored Driver/Guard
Wakefield, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co..

Interview Details Credit check, interview, background check.

Interview Question – They ask you if you can work all hours. They really mean, all hours... You have to work as long as they want to keep you there.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is none. They offer a pay, you want it, you take it. If not, don't.

Messenger Interview

Messenger
Tampa, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in June 2009.

Interview Details You go meet the supervisor go to a office then I was asked .. What do you see as your strengths? What are you weaknesses? and just informational questions.

Interview Question – No difficult questions all are basic ones   Answer Question

CMS/Vault Interview

CMS/Vault
Knoxville, TN (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in March 2013.

Interview Details Very long consisted of a main interview, a math test, drug test, physical, credit, and background check. Took at least a month to get final job offer.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself within 5-10 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Base pay $10.00 not up for discussion I took a dollar pay cut for this job and the absolute only benefit was being off on the holidays. A serious amount of unexpected overtime that was non negotiable. Especially before and after major holidays.

Very Easy Interview

Sacramento, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in February 2011.

Interview Details Pretty basic. Just make sure you have a clean background and always remain honest. This company is a great stepping stone. Don't lie on any of the questions. I know that on some sites they still use the polygraph before you get the job. Make sure that you have the ability to learn all the tasks. Ask as many questions as you can because some information is not given to you.

Interview Question – Give a detailed time when production mattered to you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

ATM Technician Interview

ATM Technician
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in February 2012.

Interview Details I was contacted by an HR person for the branch I applied to. I was invited in to "fill out some paper work and speak with the branch manager".

Upon arriving at the location I was asked to fill out some background check paperwork, and a domestic violence waiver.

After filling out the paperwork the branch manager came in and introduced himself. He asked me absolutely no questions. He told me how awesome Loomis is as a company. He did explain it was dangerous and under appreciated work. After about 15 minutes of him telling me how awesome the company is he told me he had many more interviews to do. He said I would hear something in 2 weeks. 2 days later I received a thanks but no thanks card in the mail.

Interview Question – No questions were asked.   Answer Question

Worked for Loomis Fargo & Co.? Contribute to the Community!