Mahindra Satyam

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Test Engineer Interview

Software Test Engineer
Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in December 2010.

Interview Details Send resume by today, then tommorrow hr calling for interview.

Interview Question – Give example of coding script   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details Workculture is good. and way of behaving is good.

Interview Question – NO difficult Questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2013.

Interview Details It was a tiring experience,,,,,but i finally got the nod

Interview Question – what will you do? when you become PM of india?   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in March 2011.

Interview Details Round 1 - Written Test - Aptitude Verbal and Logical Reasoning. They were quite easy because I had enough practice from 1 year ahead Round -2 - Technical - STructs and Unions - C and others from C, HR - why mahindra? how? hobbies? expectations?

Interview Question – Whats the most exciting thing now ?.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Joining too late (More than an year after they accepted me)

Project Leader Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details Telephonic and Face to Face Interview by Competency Head

Interview Question – The Questions was completely related to Sybase Databases, Application Development and Maintenance, People Management.

The difficult question was you have to join in 5 days so I rushed to Delhi to bring my documents for the joining and verification.
  Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in July 2013.

Interview Details telephonic interview round which last about an hour.
interview started with core java and moved to J2EE concepts, hibernate, Spring MVC architecture, webservices, Struts, configuration of spring and hibernate

Interview Question – Performance issues   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Project Lead
San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in January 2013.

Interview Details Interview process with Satyam was ok but with client wasnt good. Hiring process wasnt professional. HR is pathetic. They dont give a heed to employee concerns. Once the visa was approved, they just pressurize you to join at any cost and keep on following on a daily basis to check if you are joining or not. Lot of insecurity and unprofessional attitude.

Interview Question – I want you to resign on this day. Negotations on salary not at par.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pathetic.

Developer Interview

Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details Interview process was simple. Client Interview for 1.5 hours and HR round

Interview Question – Client Interview was average   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much

Associate Interview

Associate
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in June 2009.

Interview Details It was good, they were clear about my role, shift, timings, pay etc.

Interview Question – would you sign a contract with us   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Chennai (India)

Interview Details Good and quick wrap up with no inconvenience for people coming from far off.

Interview Question – Technical question in non-functional testing though I am for functional, but my answer was appreciated for the attempt   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mahindra Satyam