Manpower Interview Questions

2.5

Support Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Manpower.

The process was quite long starting the whole process in June, I started to work in mid September.
    There was a series of phone interviews, followed by face to face interviews with 4 different people . Some as a panel, some individuals. Then had more phone interviews with people in US.

Interview Questions
    • It wasn't really tough, most of them were situational questions and if you have the experience should be able to answer.   Answer Question
    I couldn't negotiate as I already said upfront what I wanted and that's what they offered.

Sales Executive Interview

phone interview, after entering the office, will receive aptitude test, then ask you to write a business email (the content is change the flight and meeting with a manager), and then face to face interview. The superior is very unfriendly, will keep challenge every answers you said, even do personal attack

Interview Questions
    • I don't know what your alumni told you about what head hunters do   Answer Question

Entry-Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sparks, NV (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Manpower in November 2011.

fill out 10 page application and then they interviewed me. They sent me to temporally job assignments, jobs that were entry level. Meet some good people. Some jobs I wanted to be hired on full time

Administrative Assistant Interview

The Staffing Specialists were very quick to respond and set up an interview. Interview process was pretty basic, but the assessments took a bit longer than expected. I knew more than the assessments allowed me to express, testing was rigid and only allowed one way to complete tasks.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you handled a disgruntle customer and what was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roseville, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in November 2011.

1 phone interview with out of state recruiter & 1 phone interview with employer at which they placed me, who's headquarters was also out of state. Hired immediately thereafter to work at the office in my city.

Interview Questions
    • Would I give up my current permanent, long time job for a temp position?   View Answer
    They offered, I countered & they accepted and also gave me a huge raise 8 months into a 10 month contract for bringing the 14-month old untouched project current.

Constituent Representative Specialist At the American Cancer Society Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  East Lansing, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in February 2013.

I got a call for an interview within a week of applying and scheduled an interview within a week of the call. I interviewed for a position at American Cancer Society's call center. The interview was pretty basic and they will record your voice reading a script on a mock phone call. Iwas called back a few days after the interview to begin training.

Interview Questions
    • again, the interview was pretty basic. no real fastballs   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Muncie, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in July 2012.

just a face to face interview after filling out online application. Once you finish this its just waiting for the training class to start up. training is 3 weeks long and after that you start the on the phones and have person helping you. if you fail to get certified or pass training you lose the job

Interview Questions
    • how long do you see yourself being here   View Answer
    none

Contractor Interview

Not a good interview process for temp work, I was not very happy. I was put under pressure made to wait which was long. Was rushed throughout the process.

Patient Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Basic work history, oral swab drug test after offer, tests for HIPAA and patient rights, then tax forms. They went over the job overview and working conditions which were a hospital setting, cold/temperature controlled environments, proper use of PPE, chance of dealing with bodily fluids and patients with psych disorders.

Systems Administrative Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Manpower in August 2010.

Basic hiring practice - 1 phone and 2 face to face interviews. Not alot to say really, the process went very fast and was smooth. I began work within 3 weeks.

I needed work, period.

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!