Marks & Spencer

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technologist Interview

London, England

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Marks & Spencer in April 2010.

Interview Details At first, applicants who met the minimum requirements were required to complete three online tests including verbal, numerical and logical tests. A phone interview would follow approximately after a week if the applicant passed the tests. The online tests were not difficult if you practice enough, the phone interview was general straight but the lady did ask a random question about my opinion about the quality of their men's wear products. I personally think that their men's wear products were old fashioned and ugly so I had never bought any and therefore I was not able to give an answer.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite subject in university   View Answer
  • Do you think the quality of our men's wear products are as high as our home department products   View Answer

Reason for Declining – decline

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marks & Spencer

Worked for Marks & Spencer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marks & Spencer Technologist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Marks & Spencer employees and interview candidates.