Marsh & McLennan Companies Interview Questions

Updated 2 Apr 2015
Updated 2 Apr 2015

2.8

Graduate Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

Challenging - Pareto run the assessments so look for sales skills. Various group exercises, presentations and individual public speaking. Important to get involved, if you're happy engaging with people and voicing your own ideas, back yourself and be confident.

Manager Interview

Interview

Applied through search firm who provide salary and benefits... never got to interview stage

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave Marsh (I was rif'ed previously... I was told not for performance reasons)   Answer Question

Global Access Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (Milton Keynes, England) in January 2011.

Interview

I was head hunted for a specific role from a recruitment agency. They advised me their was a 6 mnths contract role at MMC (Milton Keynes Office) which matched my exact skill set. I was called for an interview where I was as honest and upfront as could be, they were not specific on any particular skills in general and advised they were looking for someone who had the same overall experience as myself. I was offered the job the next day, and handed in my notice to my employers at the time. I commenced work with MMC 2 weeks later and regretted accepting the role 3hrs into my initial first training. By the end of the week, I had a phone call from the team leader who is based in Witham, Essex, giving me a grilling for my time keeping and lack of experience on one of the operating systems, bearing in mind the level of experience on this system knowledge was not highlighted in the initial interview! 7 days into the role and whilst still in training, the contract was terminated by MMC. I honest think they have done me a big favour to be honest, as I had already secured myself with interview for future, potential, decent organisations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The job was actually offered for £1 per hr less than the actual advertised role.

Summer Trac Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

The Interview process consisted of an On-Campus interview and then a Super day of 4 back to back interviews with Managers in their respective practices and then one with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a team member that wasn't cooperative and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Health & Benefits Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was via HireVue. Once you receive the invitation you have 48 hours to complete it otherwise it will expire. They give you ample opportunities to take a practice exam before you begin the actual interview. Once you start the interview you get a 30 second prep time before the actual recording begins. Once you start recording that's it! You can not make any changes what you say or do in front of the webcam will be submitted. This was my first video recording interview and it was a smooth process less than 10 minutes. I just took the interview so I am not sure if I will get an offer or not.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

Whole process took 4 week. Applied online and heard from a recruiter in 3 days, Had about a 20-30 minute phone conversation with the recruiter. Then took a test and passed. Then met with a manager, and then another manager the week after. Got an offer approximately a two days later.

SummerProgram Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I was invited to participate in an online interview. The interview was essentially a recording of myself answering questions, to be played back by numerous department heads.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe Marsh & McLennan to your friends?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

A phone and then 2 in person interviews. The people that I spoke to were very nice and open about the company. At times I felt I was asking more questions about the company than they were about me. Would have been a nice place to work; however, I received a better offer elsewhere.

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

applied online through university website, got an email within a week fro online interview. the online interview was very generic. The inoine interview is kind of awkward but it is easy

Senior Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

Process was very professional and MM folks were very well prepared. MM people were cordial and questions were well prepared. One question would lead into the other. Plenty of time for candidate to ask their own questions and provide feedback to the interview team. Group seems very organized and fully explained position, responsibilities and day to day processes and procedures.

Interview Questions

• How do you refuse to do an assigned task?   1 Answer