Marshalls Interview Questions

Updated 13 Apr 2015
Updated 13 Apr 2015

1.9

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marshalls (Fontana, CA (US)).

Interview

It was very simple, I applied on snagajob (which is the number one spot to apply for jobs in my opinion) got called a week later for the interview and then got a call back 3 days later asking if I can attend an orientation.

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Marshalls (Bolingbrook, IL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was called for an interview at Marshalls Bolingbrook, IL, I came in 30 mins early of my scheduled time. just 15 mins before 2 pm I looked for the Store mngr. I was asked about my previous job experience mostly about customer service experience and retail job. The job they have available is customer service , Part time 10-20 hrs/ week.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is a team player?
      2. Name a situation where you had a upset customer and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marshalls (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

applied on thursday and got a call 2days later on mon for interview On the very day they called. Had the interview got a call back next morning for second interview To be held on wensday. Got a call another call Monday evening to go into orientation wensday at 10 am with 2 forms of id. Im guessing im hired. I dont know about their drug testing

Interview Questions

• 1st interview;
      What is customer care to you?
      What is it to be part of a team?
      Tell them about times ypu assisted a customer and got a survey feed back from it.
      Tell them about a time you jad to adapt to a change in your previous work place?
      2interview;
      What do you know about Marshalls?
      Hows your availability?
      They explain to yo u their schedule how it varries alot and want to make sute your ok with that and still willing to pursue employment opportunities.

Answer Question

Store Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marshalls (North Lauderdale, FL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Went in on a wenesday to get a job application filled it out and gave it to the manager on duty i called back the next morning to follow up on the application and she asked for my name she asked about my availability for the weekends and if it would be a problem for me to work every weekend and i said no and she scheduled an interview for Saturday

Merchandise Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marshalls in February 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy interview but when I went in to interview they did not even know who was supposed to interview me. I waited for around 10 minutes until I was finally called back for a interview which took 5 minutes and then told I would hear back. They called me a few days later and when I called back no one knew who called me.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marshalls.

Interview

name a time you faced a major obstacle
    tell me about your self
    what your weakness
    whats your strengths
    how can you help better this company
    who are you inside
    how was your day
    it was easy trust great fashion nice interview i was laughing with her

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Said that my flexibility was great and would call back later in the week, never heard from the manager again. Very odd since I thought I'd at least get an interview

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Marshalls.

Interview

It was easy basic interview questions. It was 2 interviews both 1 on 1 before they hire. It took like 2 weeks to get a phone call after i applied and then like another 2 weeks with the interviews. It kinda was a long process.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marshalls (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied in store then it took about 2 weeks for a call back after that it was a one one one interview ... Simple basic questions. Then had to do background test and drug test after that they said they would call back

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marshalls.

Interview

When I first came in I called for the manager and was then lead to the side at the back of the store where the manager's offices were at. I sat there with other 1 other person in a white room waiting for the manager to come in. She left and came back with 2 people asking them to take a seat. She asked questions like if we were eligible to work there, etc. Not to many questions really. She then proceeded to hand all of us job applications and to fill them out as honestly as we can. After we were done filling them out, she thanked us and said she will see us on Monday.