MassMutual Actuarial Internship Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Actuarial Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, MA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at MassMutual in March 2012.

I handed my resume to the recruiter at my college's career fair in the fall. Early spring I received a phone call about their interest and I scheduled an on site interview. I went to their main headquarters in Springfield and it seemed like I was there during a large internship hiring process as there were many other young college kids. I was interviewed by the man I would be working under, which lasted around 30 mins. It was a very formal interview, however after I received a little gift bag and a water as I left which was nice.

Interview Questions
  • What did you struggle most with so far and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

The offer came very late after I had interviewed and I received another internship.

Worked for MassMutual? Contribute to the Community!