MassMutual

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MassMutual in January 2012.

Interview Details One phone interview, followed by personality test. Once the personality test comes back as a match then another phone interview. If that goes well you meet in person and the offer is made. After background check and a few other little things you're set.

Interview Question – Nothing seemed too difficult, just be yourself and everything will be fine.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Better Job Offer

Rockford, IL (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at MassMutual in February 2011.

Interview Details A four step process is standard. It includes a phone screening, an online screening, an 2/3 in person interviews. During the in person interviews you will most likely speak with a sales manager and somebody higher up in the company. I really enjoyed interviewing for them, because they do ask uncomfortable questions or some that might be seen as personal, and that is what makes for an interesting interview.

Interview Question – What is your definition of success, because having a unique answer matters.   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied through college or university - interviewed at MassMutual in May 2013.

Interview Details The position has great commission potential. The interviewer was a great employee. He sat down with me twice and explained as much as I wanted to know about the company and the position. The interviewer was greatly interested in expanding the company and bringing in new employees. I ended up not taking the job because the position was all commission based, but it seemed like a well-run company and I have nothing negative to say about the company.

Interview Question – The interview was more of a sit down conversation instead of a full blown question type interview.   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview Details # interviews then offer

Interview Question – Why you want to work here   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was commission only

Worked for MassMutual? Contribute to the Community!