Mastech Consultant Interview Questions

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mastech (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

The Recruiting Manager at Mastech (based in PA) contacted me about a job at Capco, a consulting company. There was first of all a mixup on the face to face interview time, as the guy forwarded the same e-mail from the phone one. To cover himself, he told me that if I showed up I was pretty much guaranteed a job. The 2-3 hour interview (which I took off work for...a Big risk) seemed to go well & afterwards I was even told that I would fit in at the Consultant or Senior Consultant level (somewhere in between). After about a week, Mastech had not initiated any contact with me and I called Capco directly who told me they had asked Mastech to contact me. A big waste of time! I do not recommend Mastech to anyone, and both Capco and Mastech mislead candidates.

Other Interview Reviews for Mastech

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mastech in January 2009.

Interview

They have clients and it is a client interview.. Not even direct clients.

Interview Questions

• We will apply in Eb2.. is that Ok   1 Answer
    • New policy.. Cant take more than 2 weeks of vacation at a stretch .   1 Answer

Negotiation

PLease stay away..