Mastech

Average Difficulty
23 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mastech in June 2014.

Interview Details It was a nice experience interviewing by mastech. They just try to be friendly and hence interview is not too hard.The HR was very friendly which makes you comfortable to give answers .

Interview Question – Basically i am from technical field,hence the most difficult problem was to convince them to work in management field inspite of technical field   Answer Question

Interviewed at Mastech

Interview Details Initial Telephonic interview followed by face to face rounds.
1st round: Technical procedures about the IT industry, basics of information technology. Process of cold calls and differentiating the actual from the fake
2nd round: HR round. Basic checks and why you need the job. What are your future plans and how will you add to the company. Nothing over the top

Interview Question – Why change job from technical IT to HR?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Mastech.

Interview Details Behavioral type questions and I was interviewed by 2 people

Interview Question – Behavioral type questions   Answer Question

Senior Java Programmer Interview

Senior Java Programmer
Irving, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mastech in November 2013.

Interview Details Well organized and efficient

Interview Question – What would your choice of design pattern be for a mobile wallet system   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for base salary negotiation, but relocation bonus was negotiated

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Mastech.

Interview Details My Interview process was totally based out of client's interview. I was selected into their payroll as soon I cleared an interview at client position. At Mastech I really did not had any interview. I did had an orientation at Mastech that is just an overview of their process and is a one way communication of their process and not an interactive one I should say.

Negotiation Details – It was a matching of another offer that I got locally. There was back and forth of two days of communication and approval, but was smooth overall.

Very Easy Interview

Installer Interview

Installer
Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mastech.

Interview Details asked about construction experience, and when i could start.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Mastech in December 2013.

Interview Details Interview included GD and then PI initially. Those who were shortlisted had to give an nline psychometric test. Then finally another two rounds of PI.

Interview Question – Standard questions were asked.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Torrance, CA (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mastech in August 2013.

Interview Details Simple, Neat and Clean Process

Interview Question – How to handle end client in case he is not satisfied with your solution   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Clean

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Mastech

Interview Details Multiple level of interviews.

Interview Question – How do you manage the team members   Answer Question

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Senior Technical Recruiter
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mastech in September 2012.

Interview Details phone interview, aptitude test, face to face

Negotiation Details – blunt and straight

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastech

Worked for Mastech? Contribute to the Community!