McAfee Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at McAfee (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Met with McAfee at a college fair and then they decided to set up a phone interview. This was pretty quick and was mainly focused on past experiences in school/work. When I went into the on-site visit, I was thrown a lot of heavy technical questions regarding networking, proxies, firewalls, etc, so make sure you study up before hand.

The interview took around four hours consisting of both a one on one interview as well as group/panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail exactly what happens when you type in a website name into your internet browser's URL field.   1 Answer

Had a much better offer from somewhere else.