McGladrey LLP

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in August 2011.

Interview Details HR was very nice and accommodating,as well as the individuals I interviewed with. Have confidence in your qualifications and you should do fine. You will most likely interview with upper level management.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job in particular?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in March 2009.

Interview Details I had one on one interview with 1 Director, 2 Partners and 1 Supervisor. I met with them for half an hour each separately. Basically, I shared about my background experience and explained to them how I can make a great contribution to their firm.

Accountant Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in May 2008.

Interview Details good

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – easy

Interviews for Top Jobs at McGladrey LLP

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!

McGladrey LLP Videos

McGladrey LLP – Why Work for Us?

McGladrey LLP is the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with nearly 6,700 people in more than 75 cities nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm. It is the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McGladrey LLP Accounting interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by McGladrey LLP employees and interview candidates.