McGladrey LLP Associate Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in February 2012.

Phone interview with recruiter...what did I like about accounting, how would I fit in, name an example of when my teammates weren't pulling their weight, etc.

Interview Questions
  • An example of when your teammates didn't pull their weight--what did you do to rectify the situation?   Answer Question

They offered me a follow-up office visit which was to occur on a Tuesday in March. I am posting a negative review because #1 - they knew I would be coming from Tampa and, being on a Tuesday, would have required me to miss 2 days of work for my current employer; #2 - they timed the office visit right in the middle of busy season. Needless to say, I did not attend the office visit.

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in March 2012.

Had a 30 minute phone interview. Lady who was interviewing me was very friendly and almost made it seem informal. Asked a few behavioral questions, mostly about how I would have handled something differently in my past work experiences. Asked why I chose McGladrey over some of the other public accounting firms.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you choose McGladrey over one of the Big 4 accounting firms?   View Answer

Associate Interview

The process took 3 months - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in November 2010.

Spoke with HR representative in early September. I followed up multiple times to get an interview. Interview consists of simple stuff: prior job experiences, problems you've run into on the job & how you solved them, and examples of working with people to achieve goals. Just your typical conversational public accounting interview.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate because I was told my offer was "standard."

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in November 2008.

There were 3 interviews times total but I had to speak with four people individually total. It was very friendly. If you show a positive attitude they are really responsive.

Interview Questions
    Awful because of the financial conditions in 2008. They weren't flexible.

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!