McGladrey LLP

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assurance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview Details 1st round interview on campus
then 2nd round in the office

Davenport, IA (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in June 2012.

Interview Details Very laid back and comfortable process

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you were a leader and had to resolve a conflict   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in January 2012.

Interview Details I applied through college career website as well as McGladrey website. Two weeks after submitting my application, I received a call to schedule an on-site interview. The interview consists of presentation about the firm and three one-on-one interviews. The day after the interview, I got a call from the recruiter giving me an offer.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at McGladrey LLP

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!

McGladrey LLP Videos

McGladrey LLP – Why Work for Us?

McGladrey LLP is the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with nearly 6,700 people in more than 75 cities nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm. It is the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McGladrey LLP Assurance Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by McGladrey LLP employees and interview candidates.