Medco Health Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 6, 2014
37 interviews

2.5

Senior Manager Interview

When the company as owned by Medco, they would have Supervisors interview the representatives. The problem was when someone wasn't performing, you had a hard time letting them go because of all the red tape. Nobody wants to make a decision unless you get the lawyers involved or have HR involved.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Medco Health in April 2011.

Interviewed with upper management even for summer internship positions. Upper management didn't seem too excited to interview interns. It was more of them talking about the opportunity and asking to see what kind of skills sets I had as an intern.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodcliff Lake, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodcliff Lake, NJ (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in July 2009.

HR Interview - pro forma - technology manager had already made a decision to hire me.

The interview process was a sales pitch to convince me of a solid future with the company, which was on the cusp of taking off in the industry. My skills were barely challenged; at the time the technology community was quite close-knit, so it only took a couple of phone calls to verify resume details from a third party.

Interview Questions
    • It was unexpected to get a verbal offer within 10 minutes of walking into the interview, after meeting and knowing of the interviewer for the very first time.   Answer Question
    The only thing that had to be negotiated was my need to start 1 month later than the offered start date; I needed a vacation.

Customer Service Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Medco Health in September 2009.

Interview was round table with various managers, and other candidates. You got a chance to see what the company expected and see who you could possible be working with and for.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase

PSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medco Health.

Walk-in to sign application form then after about a week I got a call for initial interview then invited me for a one-on-one interview. On the day of the personal interview was just basic questions and put me on the phone with a scripted material to read probably to test your accent, inflection and voice quality. Another interview with supervising person on the operations then I as done. I was instructions where to go for my drug and medical test.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing that I can recall. The interview was just basic.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health.

It was simple and comfortable. The interview was conducted by a very laid back gentleman.

Interview Questions
    • Where would I like to see myself in 5 years. My answer did not matter as I had been lied to about the opportunities for growth.   View Answer
    Relaxed but was full of deception, unfortunately.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Medco Health.

It's been so long ago, I can't even remember the steps. Back then, It was kind of hard to get on. I applied several times and kept making phone calls until I finally got a call back. The first time I did a phone interview and they did not call me back. The second time I did get a call back. All in all I think the interview process was pretty easy.

Member Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Omaha, NE (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Medco Health in December 2011.

There will be two interviews, dress bussiness or bussiness casual. If they are interested there will be a drug/criminal back ground ck. Training last 8 weeks ,you can only miss 12 hrs in that time period

Interview Questions
    • Why should the hire you? what do you have to offer the company?   Answer Question
    Got the hours I wanted, but the salery is set.

Director Interview

ESI is a different company - I do not know their practices.

Interview Questions
    • ESI is a different company - I do not know their practices.   Answer Question
    N/A

Prescription Benefit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Medco Health in January 2008.

I spoke to a total of 4 diffeent people for interview process, these were all phone interviews. I finally had my in erson intrview about 1 week later, We discussed customer servie skills nd job would entail. Talking to members and showing them by using Medco Mail Ordr Pharmacy,it will save them money. And also ordred meds for members, took paymnts, tranferred members to pharmacist or RN whatever there accnt showed.

Interview Questions
    • If I woud be intrested in Work at Home....but that never happened   Answer Question
    N/A

Worked for Medco Health? Contribute to the Community!