Medtronic

239 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Clinical Research Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview Details Great interview- everyone was very friendly.

Interview Question – Not too many difficult questions- they just wanted to get to know you.   Answer Question

Associate Packaging Engineer Interview

Associate Packaging Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview Details Interviewers will go over your resume with you in a 30 to 45 minute one-on-one segment. After each segment the current interviewer will call in the next interviewer to talk to you. I was interviewed by several department heads, managers, and senior team members. Each interviewer will have a different Human Resource question that is mandatory for them to ask you.

Interview Question – Inspiring Others: How do you go about doing it?   Answer Question

Medical Assembly Interview

Medical Assembly
Brooklyn Center, MN (US)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview Details My interview was with the department manager and two others who I would be working with daily. They asked the usual questions. What I found unique was that I was allowed to ask as many questions as I liked, directly to those two people who would be my co-workers. Not sure if they were being truthful, but it was cool to be able to talk to them.

Interview Question – I don't remember the interview well. But I do remember feeling like I had done a good job. I must have been well prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, no negotiating.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Juncos, PR (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Medtronic in January 2010.

Interview Details The hiring interview was rather brief but intense, straight technical questions which required accurate technical answers. It also helped to be referred by fellow professionals who had the respect of the owner's representative.

Interview Question – How to follow the chain of command, how to make proper written communications   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Owner had some flexibility in negotiating

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Customer Service Representative II
San Antonio, TX (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Medtronic in November 2012.

Interview Details Went in took a test and then stayed for an interview. After interviewed dropped a couple of people who worked there and then manager was impressed at the recommendations I was given. A few days later got the call.

Interview Question – How I dealt with difficult customers.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – n/a

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Senior Process Engineer
Tempe, AZ (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Medtronic in November 2010.

Interview Details 3 interviews with different 3 managers. Moderate technical questions asked with a few personal ones. There was an emphasis on the technical questions. Be sure you are prepared to answer the technical questions or don't apply to such positions.

Interview Question – What do you do when .... (fill in the blank)?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Wafer Level Packaging Interview

Wafer Level Packaging

Interviewed at Medtronic

Interview Details First Phone screening, Next On site Technical Interview. I was interviewed by Vanessa for the position at CVDG of Medtronic. I never got a call back after the phone screening. I had to call them up few times to know my progress.

Interview Question – What was your role in a college team project? How did you execute it?   Answer Question

Biochemistry Interview

Biochemistry
Northridge, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in March 2013.

Interview Details Straightforward process - talked with three people for ~30 minutes each. Each interviewer went through my resume and asked about future plans. Overall, all three interviewers were friendly and seemed enthusiastic about their work. I didn't get a chance to see much of the facilities. One interviewer asked for a referral after about two weeks, and then I never heard anything else from them.

Interview Question – How would you perform molecular cloning?   Answer Question

DTA Interview

DTA
San Antonio, TX (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Medtronic in September 2013.

Interview Details Hired through staffing agency (Aerotek) with the upfront knowledge of being a contracted employee for one year. A couple of phone interviews are held with an Aerotek recruiter. If accepted, then you have an in person interview at Medtronic with Medtronic district supervisor/s. If you meet the district supervisor/s approval, you are then phone interviewed by a Medtronic regional manager. If you are hired/not, the Aerotek recruiter will contact you. If hired, you then get go through initial hiring paperwork with Aerotek. A training class date is given at end. Medtronic begins training you with Medtronic staff.

Interview Question – Depends on each individual.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Principal Clinical Research Specialist Interview

Principal Clinical Research Specialist

Interviewed at Medtronic

Interview Details Situation based interview, asked lots of examples on how you performed under various scenarios.
Project Management experience and ability to work with cross functional team
Experience with clinical strategy is useful.

Interview Question – Mostly situation based.   Answer Question

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!