Michaels Stores Replenishment Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

25 interviews

1.8

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Replenishment Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Orleans, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Employee in Orleans, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Michaels Stores in June 2014.

Applied online and got a call for an interview 4 days later to be held 2 days later. Front end supervisor and replenishment associate both interviewed me at the same time and was fairly laid back. The only issue I've had personally was that they overplayed their "We'll contact you if you're selected." line.

Interview Questions
  • How would you react if you ever disagreed with a manager?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Michaels Stores

Replenishment Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Michaels Stores in June 2014.

I applied online and about 2 days later I went in with my resume and handed it to the manager. Got a call about a week later to come in for the interview. He explained the position and didn't really ask me any questions at all. Just asked if I'd be able to move/lift heavy boxes and if I'm ok with getting sweaty.

Replenishment Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Michaels Stores in April 2011.

got a call, got an interview, few simple questions like what my strengths and weaknesses, it was the easiest interview ever. they are fine with you having no experience, it was a good first job I guess

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't really anything unexpected or difficult, it was very straight foward   Answer Question
    no. I started at 8.00 an hour

Replenishment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Battle Creek, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Michaels Stores in February 2013.

Personal interview and hired

Interview Questions
    • Is management too demanding for the compensation?   View Answer
    Take it or leave it

Replenishment Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Michaels Stores.

applied online then called not to long after came in was told what the job entailed and if I was interested.

Replenishment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Middletown, RI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, RI (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Michaels Stores.

Was contacted by phone after filling out an online application. Scheduled an interview for two days later, went in and was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Wasn't asked a difficult question but was asked to work some very unpleasant hours.   View Answer

Replenishment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Michaels Stores in October 2012.

Applied online, got a call to come in about a week and a half later. Had a short one on one with the hiring manager, who offered me a job at the end. Told to come in a few days later with a group to pretty much go over details and specifics of the job. Started work a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • A time your boss told you to do something that you disagreed with   View Answer
    None

Replenishment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sebring, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sebring, FL (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Michaels Stores in June 2013.

Applied online, got a call to come in, had a one on one interview with the store manager, was called back a few days later for orientation.

Replenishment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Altamonte Springs, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Michaels Stores in October 2010.

It was very easy. The Manager was friendly and it took around five minutes. Asked the standard interview questions, and made me feel confident I got the job even though it was my first interview ever

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions that struck me as difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Replenishment Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Michaels Stores.

The interview process is a fairly simple one. The hiring manager will ask you a few questions about your feelings on customers and waking up early in the morning. Replenishers turnover very quickly, you will be hired as long as you're persistent and accommodating.

Interview Questions
    • There will be no difficult or unexpected questions. The hiring process is very vanilla.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation phase.

Worked for Michaels Stores? Contribute to the Community!