Microsoft

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Microsoft.

Interview Details I gave my resume to Microsoft at a career fair and had an interview the next week.

Interview Question – 1 coding question which was pretty straight forward   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Product Manager Intern Interview

Redmond, WA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Microsoft in June 2012.

Interview Details 2 phone sceens and 4 onsite interviews. MIx of questions that drilled into my resume and case studies. Overall highly conversational interview. Each interview was focused on a specific skill set. Easy to understand what they were looking for by the questions they asked.

Interview Question – What Microsoft product will you divest.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Microsoft

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Microsoft Videos

Microsoft – Why Work for Us?

What do you want in a job? Do you want more than a paycheck? At Microsoft, you can discover potential you didn’t know you had, push your limits, turn your ideas into reality and make a real impact on the industry and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft Product Manager Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees and interview candidates.