Microsoft Solution Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Solution Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

It was a long day. Be prepared. There is typically someone in the loop who's job it is to try trip you up.

Negotiation

Easy. They gave me an offer and there was not much room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Solution Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

Recruiting is fantastic. They really engage. Interview is a full day / 6 hour loop. One hour interviews. Heavy behavioral interviewing focus. Offer comes in from HR, via a phone call.

Interview Questions

• The only difficult questions will be for people coming in from the outside. MSFT has its own culture and lingo.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really was no negotiation. I gave them my price and they met it.

Solution Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

8 interviews, very complex, detailed and involving. "tell me about a situation where you....."

Interview Questions

• Lots of role playing and situational questions based upon your past experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate much. Start date only.