Moody's

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Strategist Interview

London, England

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Moody's in March 2010.

Interview Details I was invited to interview with a prospective boss for the position. She described the details of the role and asked questions about my professional and personal experience, specifically details about the work I've done that fit with the role they were offering.

Questions ranged from specific problems I worked on, which I was asked to descrive in details, as well as my personal goals in this position, specifically to see if my goals fit with with the demands set by the role.

I was asked several times to define the terms that I used, such as "leadership", "strategy", "recommendations", etc.

Interview Question – What do you mean by "leadership"?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Moody's

Worked for Moody's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Moody's Marketing Strategist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Moody's employees and interview candidates.