Morgan Stanley FAA Interview Questions

2.7

FAA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

Interview was by the local Branch Management. To be honest, it was short and he wanted to know my business plan for success.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was short, took less than 20 minutes.

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

FAA Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

I was referred to the branch manager by a friend of my fathers. I already had a series 7 so they had me take a personality test which I had passed. A week later I made a business plan in detail with an overview of how I will bring assets and manage my time efficiently. Two weeks later I met with the complex director and branch manager and was offered a position. I received the formal offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, Just my prior experience as a registered representative. The director and branch manager were very friendly and happy to interview me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was shocked on how high the salary was. I was happy to have the opportunity and didn not care much about the salary considering you make a majority of your income from commissions.

FAA Interview

Interview

Referred to FAA program by employee. Signed up for account online. Filled out info. Had multiple interviews. Lengthy process.

FAA Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

The process was fine. You go thru an online application, and a few online assessment tests. You then have in person interviews, typically 3-4. It takes around 2-3 weeks. Make sure you have a business plan mapped out in your mind, as you will work on one for the interview.

Interview Questions

• I'm sure you'll be in at 730am as I am also in at that time, correct?   Answer Question

FAA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Morgan Stanley (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied online. One month later had a telephone interview. Completed online personality and math test and created a detailed business plan. Was then called in for an interview with the Assistant Branch Manager as well as the Complex Manager.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions. Just about process, history, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

FAA Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied online then I was sent an online assessment. A few weeks later I received a phone call, where I had three interviews. In the middle of the interviews I had to submit business plan.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a client that has lost $2 million dollars and is ready to pull out the rest of their assets?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little to no negotiation