Motorola Mobility

193 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

General line worker Interview

General line worker

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2007.

Interview Details Initial IQ/ numeracy test Then a general phone interview. Then some sort of psychometric profiling over the phone consisting of such gems as "what was the last present you gave?" and "you are facing three doors blue, red, green. Which do you go through?"

Interview Question – what was the last present you gave?   View Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Software Test Engineer

Interviewed at Motorola Mobility

Interview Details I went through staffing agency. Process took a week and had direct face to face interview. No phone interview. Asked questions from my resume and some general test questions. Know your stuff.

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Motorola Mobility

Interview Details I applied online and got an email from them. They were prompt in replying and set up the interview. The first interview was a general interview. They asked questions about things mentioned on the resume. They asked about education and different programming languages. Second interview was technical.

Interview Question – Some questions were easy. But they asked some questions which were not related to resume.   Answer Question

Design Research Intern Interview

Design Research Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview Details Got invitation from their HR. The first phone screen interview last for 30 mins, mostly talked about sponsorship and past experiences. The second phone interview with their team member last about 45 mins. Then I got an invitation for on-site interview 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – They asked a lot behavior questions and my working process.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Sunnyvale, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in April 2014.

Interview Details Applied online. Technical recruiter contacted me. after that I had 5 technical interviews

1 interview - asked all possible questions on the technologies I had mentioned on my resume. quesion on javascript , jquery , java , asked to write a sql query and code to reverse the string.

2 interview - asked about my academic projects and experience. write longest prefix in the given list of strings

3rd interview - this guy was bit rude. He asked me to write sql query. Stack implementation. he insisted me to write code in C (I am good at Java). Using the same stack impl , reverse the array of integers. questions on semphore and TCP 3 way handshake

after this recruiter was changed

4th - Weird experience. This guy called me 15 mins late. He gave two question. I didnt give me any explanation. I had to assume everything. I wrote code. Did not comment anything on it . Just accepted them. He hardly spoke with me

5th - This one was the most interesting. pure technical. gave me a problem , asked me to understand and give the data structure to use and then to implement. He constantly talked with me. gave me hint when necessary.

First recruiter was very kind and helpful. Second one was unorganized , rude and unprofessional.

Interview Question – Some javascript statement ( trim()) and asked me the output of that.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in April 2014.

Interview Details applied online , after a week got a call from HR asking me about language of coding,and discussed few things about my resume. after 2 week got call for my first interview: asking me about various OOPS concept ,then give a coding question to mirror the image . a few days back got call for second round ,in this he had given me a coding question to find out the cavity in xray image of teeth. interview went well but i think they dont want to hire.

Interview Question – coding question to find out the cavity in x-ray image of teeth.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Motorola Mobility

Interview Details It was mainly about algorithm questions, but with 6 different people.

Interview Question – I spent a lot of tim eon the first question.   View Answer

Lead Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Lead Sales Operations Analyst
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in April 2014.

Interview Details Interviewed with HR and then scheduled onsite for next week. Met with 5 people for 45 mins each.. Mostly about experience past, case study questions, statistics questions and behavioral questions... I Have not heard anything positive from them yet..

Interview Question – Given 2 factors how do you calculate sales lift   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Motorola Mobility

Interview Details I have applied the job through a recruiter. And the process is quite fast. Set up a online code interview. Was asked for the top k elements question.

Interview Question – easy if you are computer science major   Answer Question

Android Applications Engineer - Contractor Interview

Android Applications Engineer - Contractor
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2014.

Interview Details one phone interview, two on site interviews.

Interview Question – Still owned by google, has the atmosphere. Intense interviews, google style. they ask you to write short programs, so brush up on your data structures and algorithms.   Answer Question

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!