NTT Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jan 2015

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at NTT

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NTT in July 2014.

Interview

Details I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days
    rst round was online apptitude test(easy) .... second was GD(easy).... next, the technical interview was kind of easy but i screwed it up .... this was my first interview and i had no hopes of getted selected ....i hadnt prepared at all .... i went with negative attitude ... n i could not answer some of the easy questions ....

Interview Questions

Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initial communication was very fast but after that didn't hear from them.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at NTT.

Interview

Referred by former client to one of its subsidiary companies at the time. No extensive interview process, primarily phone/ conference calls to discuss interest in position, company, etc. Remainder was really just negotiation of position, terms etc. Started soon there after, reporting to different management team than the executive / team that interviewed

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at NTT (Bangalore (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

phone, personal

Interview Questions