Nestlé

Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated 6 Dec 2014
Updated 6 Dec 2014

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé.

the first round interview is carried out through the video rather than telephone or face-to-face. The whole process is good and all you need to do is fully prepared and relax, use the S T A R structure to explain your story and experience and be concise.

Interview Questions
    • what is the impact on nestle based on the current economy   Answer Question

TPM Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nestlé in March 2014.

after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.

Intern Interview

First had to fill out the application form with details and a couple of questions. I waited a few months then told I had got through to an online numerical test which I wasn't really expecting but it was a little easier than ones I had done previously, although a very strict time limit. The there was a telephone interview, which they said would be strengths-based like the ones used by Ernst & Young. The interviewer phoned right on the dot of the agreed time, and was friendly however I thought lots of the "strengths" questions resembled traditional competency questions more than the example strength questions I had read. At the end she asked questions about the company, I think she asked two.

They said they would tell me results by the end of the week however never got back to me, even after I emailed.

Interview Questions
    • In the current economic climate, what does a company such as Nestle have to do in order to expand?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé in February 2013.

Application form, then a series of online tests, then telephone interview. Did not get further, and took a long time to hear back.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a brand which is not nestle, and how have they performed in the financial recession.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, England

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nestlé in January 2013.

Having applied online by completing competency questions and other general info, as well as uploading my cv, I was asked to complete an online assessment. This was testing mathematical, verbal and diagramatical reasoning.

I was then offered a phone interview that lasted approx 30 minutes, this was again asking competency questions, as well as asking why I wanted to work for the company and what I could bring to the role.

Having completed the phone interview I was offered an assessment day. This involved completing a written task, a group activity, a presentation and an interview.

Following the assessment day, I was invited back to interview with the head uk engineer, in charge of graduates.

I was then offered the job over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you were unsuccessful at a goal and how did you react to failure?   Answer Question

I had a better offer elsewhere

Graduate Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, England

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé in January 2013.

Online application form with 2 questions followed by online reasoning tests. Phone interview with external company - questions about motivation and a few "strengths based questions" e.g. how do you learn new information. 2 questions on marketing - name a brand that is NOT nestle, how did they do during the financial crisis. name 2 nestle products that you think have good/strong marketing and why.
    followed by assessment centre in York. 4 parts - written case study about marketing a new product based on some graphs and market data (50 mins). group exercise with 3 others about a situation when you had to let some clients down and keep some happy, you have to make the decision. a case study presentation where you are given an a4 sheet of data about a nestle product and you need to do a 15 minute presentation followed by questions about how to improve/market the brand. extreme time pressure in the preparation. finally a 2-on-1 strengths/competency/motivation interview to finish the day. I did well on the exercises but failed some areas in the interview so was called back for a final interview 2-on-1 again but also failed this one. vague/weak answers and not enough proof of motivation for marketing coming from a biology background.

Engineer Graduate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé in January 2012.

Applied online, numerical reasoning test, situational judgement, verbal reasoning, diagrammatic aptitude, video interview, assessment centre

Assessment centre involved writing a report, then a group activity following a presentation to explain group findings, then a panel interview, then finally an individual presentation

The final stage is an interview

Summer Interview

Phone interview
    online tests
    one on one interview with manager
    all in all in to tok about 3 months from december to february.
    I suggest learning a lot of about their CSR
    I also reccomend learning about their brands

Lab Technician In Research and Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé.

First interview online video interview: you log into your video interview then you are taken through a brief test to make sure you have appropriate internet connection, sound and video quality.
    You are then given the chance to do a practice interview. When you are ready you begin the real interview. You cannot stop or re-do the questions and you don't see the questions in advance. Once you the interview is over it is automatically sent to Nestlé.

Second interview on-site with a number of different people (scientists, HR).

Interview Questions
    • All questions where predictable, like:
      Please introduce yourself.
      What is your motivation to join Nestlé and particularly this group?
      How do you see the everyday job in the proposed role?
      What are your expectations and motivation?

Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Nestlé.

Applied through campus recruitment, met with HR representative and passed CV to them.
    Waiting for two weeks and received phone call to invite interview at their Head Office in Bangkok.
    Asked to take English test paper based and interview with reporting manager for 30 minutes.
    Interview went fine and got an offer with reasonable starting pay in last two years ago. Medical exam sponsored by Nestle at collaborated hospital, didn't disclose what tests will be given.
    Took blood tests, X-Ray, Urine and other physical check. Unfortunately, I failed the medical exam followed by the call from HR that I am Hepatitis B virus carrier and unsuitable to work in food industry.