Niagara Bottling

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Ontario, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in May 2014.

Interview Details Within a couple days I received a call back from a 3rd party recruiter who gave me a phone interview. A day later, I received a call from a Niagara recruiter who scheduled me the next interview available! I had a 2-part panel interview with the supervisors. I felt interview went well.

Interview Questions

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Accounts Payable Associate
Ontario, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview Details I was first contacted by a third party HR company and given an over the phone interview. Afterwards I was selected to go in the building for an on site interview.

Interview Question – They were all pretty easy questions. I had a feeling I was more knowledgeable about finance than the people interviewing me as they struggled to keep up with my after interview questions about accounting concepts.   Answer Question

Transportation Interview

Transportation

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview Details The interview precess was rigorous with multiple levels including direct manager, department manager, director, and associate manager.

Interview Question – Asked to participate in a negotiation.   Answer Question

Applications Internship Interview

Applications Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview Details First contact was through email. They ask for available time for a phone interview. A phone interview with general questions was conducted. How did I hear about the job? What did I expect to be doing on the job? How good are my programming skills?

Interview Question – No technical questions were asked.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Ontario, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in November 2011.

Interview Details Interviewed with 1 recruiter and 3 corporate managers/directors in person as well as 1 over the phone in one day. Everyone seemed very pleasant and wanted to ensure that I would be a good fit while largely reviewing my past projects and current resume.

Interview Question – I was asked a number of questions regarding details of my resume and other improvement projects I had been associated with in my prior position. Additionally, I was asked to draw out a flow diagram for the current reverse osmosis system in one of the plants I was previously working in. There was no pressure, but more a check of my comprehension while working briefly with the unit. There were also questions about an undergrad project I had worked on that were stressful as they went into more detail that I could either remember, or had been taught during the project.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Machine Operator

I applied in-person - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2014.

Interview Details Every fast and quick. Kind of a joke. Like assembly line interviewing process. There was a mass interview going on that day. Probably 200 people were scheduled. Each getting maybe 2-5 minutes. Seems like they are interested in hiring people who do will exact what is told and no questions ask. I asked lots of questions but the interviewer hesitated. They got something to hide and not upfront?

Interview Question – Where do you live?   View Answer

Optimization/Manufacturing Intern Interview

Optimization/Manufacturing Intern
Ontario, CA (US)

Interview Details 2 interviews, both were over the phone. Basic behavioral questions, just know about the industry and have lots of questions.

Interview Question – why Niagara? what was your biggest failure?   Answer Question

Production Operator Interview

Production Operator
Missouri City, TX (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in February 2013.

Interview Details It was a joke because of Art, Juan, and James

Interview Question – Are you a team player?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy

Machine Operator Interview

Machine Operator
Mooresville, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2012.

Interview Details Interview with at least 2 management personnel

Interview Question – How much are you willing to work for an hour?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Really no negotiation

IT Internship Interview

IT Internship
Ontario, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in May 2013.

Interview Details The hiring process is well organized. You will get the phone interview first, then two round for on site. Interviewers are all friendly. They will explain what you will do in your internship in detail. For BI intern, they are expected you to have some experience in SQL, which would be your major work in internship.

Interview Question – Ask me to describe any course project experience. And they mentioned k-means.   Answer Question

Worked for Niagara Bottling? Contribute to the Community!