Niagara Bottling Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2015

2.7

Manufacturing Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me with a phone call and described a few openings he thought I might be interested in. Interview atmosphere was relaxed but professional. Interviewers (two) were very nice and personable. Most questions were behavioral based (STAR format, tell me about a time when...) with two analytical questions at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a work situation in which you felt your superior was less competent than you?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA (US)).

Interview

Interviewed first over the phone. Nature of the call was mostly to see if I had a quantitative background and to overall "feel" me out.
    Onsite interview was three hours long. Met up with one analyst and two managers. Was asked to build a demand plan on the spot. The issue is that the interviewer purposefully gave me incomplete information to see if I would ask the correct questions needed in order to build a viable model. I believe they truly just want to see your train of thought.

Interview Questions

• Satisfy the demand of three locations subject to constraints of space, work hours, changeovers etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

2 interviews, very formal interview with questions as though I was a new employee coming in for the first time. Formality of the interview was not appropriate for the circumstance since I was a current employee and questions were not as specific to the position I was being interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• "How would you respond to someone who thought they deserved the job more and they went from being your coworker to your subordinate?"   Answer Question

Strategic Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

I was referred to this position after initially having an interview for a CI Analyst position(fulfilled by internal employee). I had two interviews session on the same day(manager, 2 supervisor). However, I was only interview with the manager due to an "incident" occurring that the supervisors had to attend to. No biggie, I was told that a follow-up interview with supervisors will be schedule in the near future. Nope this did not happened. I waited a week to finally receive an email response from the HR recruiter telling me that the position has been filled by an internal employee.

So here's the lesson: If you do not immediate move on in the interview process then you did not make the cut. Your chances are better a landing a job here if you know someone from the inside.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

I was called a few days after I applied online. After a small chat about my prospects with the recruitment manager, an interview was set up for the following day. The confirmation email I received had attachments that gave me an idea of when and how to arrive at their headquarters, however it was a little misleading because the interview was actually a phone interview. After the phone interview, an in-person interview was set up. It was a 3 hour long process. I was interviewed by 4 people (1 after another).

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA (US)).

Interview

Interview process is VERY long! The title is CSR but it's really account manager for their clients, B2B. They have four main stages: phone interview and three in-person. The time passed by between each step is about 2-3 weeks. The third interview was the longest one where you meet their Director of CSR and a sit-in interview where they have you sit down and observe the position to see if it's the right fit. The third part was unorganized and awkward because the managers you were supposed to sit and observe with were not aware that you were going to be sitting with them. In my experience, the third manager was 30 minutes late and she commented that I didn't want to be there. But she's been making me wait for 30 minutes on her!

While waiting to schedule my third interview, I find out that the recruiter who I've been corresponding has quit and I pretty much got lost in the shuffle. Followed up but they gave me the run around. Never heard from them again. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Niagara Bottling in June 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview setup by HR

Only Observational questions. Strengths and Weaknessess. Most Stressful scenario.

You would be definitely asked about balance between interpersonal and technical ? They want new hires to learn the system in the first 3-4 years. So you need to emphasize that you are eager to learn their process and are hardworking to accomplish that.

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA (US)).

Interview

I was first contacted by a third party HR company and given an over the phone interview. Afterwards I was selected to go in the building for an on site interview.

Interview Questions

• They were all pretty easy questions. I had a feeling I was more knowledgeable about finance than the people interviewing me as they struggled to keep up with my after interview questions about accounting concepts.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Within a couple days I received a call back from a 3rd party recruiter who gave me a phone interview. A day later, I received a call from a Niagara recruiter who scheduled me the next interview available! I had a 2-part panel interview with the supervisors. I felt interview went well.

Interview Questions

• What is your weekness?   Answer Question
    • You're a stranger off the street who walked through the door & just met me... Now impress me.   Answer Question
    • How were you able to achieve your goals/accomplishments in your career?   Answer Question

Transportation Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

The interview precess was rigorous with multiple levels including direct manager, department manager, director, and associate manager.