Nimbula

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mountain View, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nimbula in February 2011.

Interview Details I had three phone interviews.
The first one was non technical.
The next two interviews were one hour technical interviews.
After the last phone interview I was supposed to go to an on site interview but I didn't hear back from them yet. I also didn't ask what's happening since the things at my current job are getting better ;-).

Interview Questions

• A File System with directories at many levels. A duplicate of a file will have the same file name. We can treat the first instance encountered as a master copy, all others are duplicates.

Write a program to remove the subsequent copies of the file and create symbolic links to the first copy encountered (the master copy).
      View Answer
  • Write a C program which will construct a binary (search) tree from an array of integers and then provide a function to walk the tree in-order.

int data[] = { 100, 7, 200, 8, 299 };
      View Answer
  • Write a function that will reverse a string in the following fashion:
    Input: "My name is Amanda"
    Output: "Amanda is name My"
      View Answers (3)
  • You are given a sorted array of integer. Describe an algorithm that finds two numbers in that array whose sum equals a given number.

What's the complexity of your algorithm ? Can you do better ?
      View Answer
  • What will this program do ?
    ========
    }
    ========
      View Answers (4)
Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Nimbula? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nimbula interview questions and advice in Mountain View, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nimbula employees and interview candidates.