Northrop Grumman

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took 9 months - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in June 2011.

Interview Details Excellent communication from recruiter through entire hiring process. Easy to get ahold of recruiter. Excellent interview environment, questions were pertinent and thoughtful. No-nonsense interview questions, limited facilities tour during interview. Interviewed with direct team lead, and area manager.

Interview Question – No questions were unexpected, I recommend thoroughly preparing for the interview in advance, answering your questions intelligently, thoughtfully, and truthfully.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't try to negotiate myself, however now I feel like they may have been open to negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Help Desk Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in December 2011.

Interview Details Manager who was interviewing impressed importance of attendance, and that 60% of work is password resets. Second interviewer asked several questions about how to solve common problems with MS Outlook and internet access for users.

Interview Question – How would you troubleshoot an internet connection issue in Win XP?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northrop Grumman

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Northrop Grumman Videos

Northrop Grumman – Why Work for Us?

We invite you to learn more about Northrop Grumman’s varied businesses and our rich history of innovation. Northrop Grumman continues to manufacture some of the most cutting-edge technology and products. As a member of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman Help Desk Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees and interview candidates.