Novartis Pharmaceuticals

www.pharma.us.novartis.com

Novartis Pharmaceuticals Senior Sales Consultant Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals.

I interview twice, face to face with hiring manager. Then had a phone interview with area director. Very comfortable style, but I am sure it could vary from manager to manager. Basic interview questions..tell me about how you deal with partners who won't cooperate or hold their weight, how do you deal with tough customers, etc. Why did you leave your last company. What salary requirements do you have?

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with partners who are uncooperative and unmotivated?   View Answer
Great offer--no need for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in August 2012.

Hiring process was smooth and easy, met a lot of great people and had a lot of feedback along the way. I wish every interview process was as positive. all of the face to face meetings were local and traveling wasn't an issue. The hiring manager got right back to me with an answer.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't a lot of unexpected questions that came up in the interview. There were a lot of Star related questions, so be prepared to explain your answers and related experience. Also It was strongly recommended to have top performing numbers most recently in the last 1-2 years and be ready to discuss the opportunities and challenges with this industry.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in June 2011.

The hiring process was a good experience. Interviewing with the district manager was an overall good experience. I took a little longer than I had hoped for but it turned out great for me in the end. I was up against some very strong candidates and I was lucky to make it through the interview process and being selected by the district manager.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the time you had a difficult doctor to deal with and what you did to deal with them, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    No room for negotiating the base salary.