Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PNC Financial Services Group
- Bank Teller (50)
- Teller (50)
- Intern (33)
- Financial Sales Consultant (29)
- Customer Service Associate (25)
- Customer Service Representative (18)
- Financial Specialist (13)
- Branch Manager (11)
- Summer Analyst (10)
- Teller I (9)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Teller Supervisor (8)
- Accel Program (8)
- Business Banker (7)
- Financial Advisor (7)
- Part Time Teller (7)
- Corporate Banking (7)
- Universal Banker (7)
- In-Store Financial Sales Consultant (6)
- Financial Consultant (6)
- Operations Specialist (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Corporate Banking Analyst (4)
- Part-time Teller (4)
- Summer Intern (4)
- Underwriter (4)
- Assistant Branch Manager (4)
- Branch Financial Sales Consultant (3)
- Market Risk Analyst (3)
- Capital Markets (3)
Finance Intern Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.
Met veteran recruiter at an on campus event. I gave her my resume and got a call from the head of the finance internship program about a week later. I had one phone interview and was invited to their Super Day. They flew me to Pittsburgh and put me up in a hotel. I then went through three thirty minute interviews with various managers, and spent the rest of the day hanging out with employees and other people interviewing for the position.
- All the questions that I remember were behavioral questions. One manager asked if the balance sheet or the statement of cash flows was more important than the other. There isn't a wrong answer to that question as long as you provide a reason. Answer Question
Negotiations were straightforward. I was given a competitive hourly rate, housing stipend, and a few weeks to decide if I wanted to accept or not.
Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group
Finance Intern InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in November 2012.
The interview process consisted of an initial on-campus interview and then a final round super day. The on-campus interview was a 30 minute interview with two interviewers. The focus was primarily on behavioral questions with one or two technical questions about financial statements thrown in. The super day consisted of 3 25 minute interviews. The interviews were relatively similar to the on-campus interview.
- How would you resolve the financial cliff? 1 Answer
Finance Intern InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in January 2010.
Easy, walk me through your resume type interview that took 30 mins.
- Explain the financial meltdown of 2008 Answer Question