PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated 22 Oct 2014

2.8

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Theale, South East England, England

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2014.

Initial phone interview with off-shore internal recruiters to assess suitability and discuss the role in more detail. Two initial phone conversations with recruiters led to a more formal phone interview with hiring manager and peers. Next stage was a face to face interview at the office site. Overall, I found everybody very relaxed, friendly and very open.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favourite product from the Pepsico product range?   Answer Question

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Started with a phone interview with one of their regional sales managers in UK.
    Very informal chat regarding my previous sales experience, choice of university, and course. Further questions on my career motivations, overall an easy interview, no tough questions

Interview Questions
    • As mentioned, the chat was informal, and there were no real difficult questions   Answer Question

Accepted a better job

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo.

The assessment center was most of a day including aStandard HR interview, 'times when you've worked in a team' etc...
    Followed by technical interview based on university projects.
    Final group activity.

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Theale, South East England, England

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2013.

Apply, Face-to Face Interview,Assessment

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2010.

I applied for the role, and had the first round interview at my University. There were two people interviewing and they spent time ensuring that I was comfortable. They asked quite a few questions (e.g. describe yourself in 5 words, describe a situation where you did something you regret). The 2nd round interview was a technical interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you did something you regreted   Answer Question

Infrastructure Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2010.

A set series of questions were asked referencing my CV regarding illustrating how I'd shown an example of various traits they were looking for, e.g. Can you give an example of when you've had to stand up to authority and how you handled it?

There were 2 people from the department in the interview, one of whom asked questions the other simply made notes; however there was a hint of good cop-bad cop at one point with the note taker stepping in with followup questions and challenges to assess how the example given squared up to the questions asked.

Interview Questions
    • Can you provide an example of when you've had to stand up against someone in a position of authority and illustrate how you went about it.   Answer Question
    • Can you provide an example when you've had to lead a team or otherwise take the initiative.   View Answer
    • Can you provide an example of when you've worked as part of a team and what you feel your role was throughout.   Answer Question

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Theale, South East England, England

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in March 2008.

Informal and friendly, case presentation was under time pressure so a clear and organised mind is essential, back to back interviews again can put you under pressure. Not clear on what division you were going to be place in, good opportunities for rapid advancement and international mobility

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you managed a culturally disperate team   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

I gave the recruiter my resume at the career fair at my University. I was called in for an interview about 1-2 weeks later. Interview was conducted by two PepisCo employees. I walked them through my resume and they asked me 3-4 (tell me about a time where...) questions. Somewhat challenging interview.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Straight forward, I applied online through my university then received an email to complete an assessment. Following the assessment, I had a group panel interview. After the first face to face interview, there was a ride along. Following that, you would be sent to their office for final interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult. They asks very generic questions and my interviewer had zero emotion. I had my interview at 10:00am in the morning and my interviewer seemed like I was his 100th candidate that day. If you look up my the most frequently asked interview questions, you'll be fine for the first round of interviews.   Answer Question

Operations Leadership Program Interview

Standard behavioural questions, nothing too fancy.
    They followed up with me and kept me up to date, that was really really nice of them to do.
    Interviewed for both bottling and foods on the same day, back to back.
    Focus on leadership and experiences of time management, I think they look for soft skills more and do the training themselves.

Interview Questions
    • if i had a large customer and a smaller customer pining for my attention in handling their orders, how would i deal with it?   Answer Question