PepsiCo

574 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details The assessment center was most of a day including aStandard HR interview, 'times when you've worked in a team' etc...
Followed by technical interview based on university projects.
Final group activity.

Interview Question – Situation where you've had to flex your personality.   Answer Question

Industrial Placement Interview

Theale, South East England, England

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2013.

Interview Details Apply, Face-to Face Interview,Assessment

Interview Question – regular interview questions   Answer Question

Infrastructure Analyst Interview

Reading, England

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2010.

Interview Details A set series of questions were asked referencing my CV regarding illustrating how I'd shown an example of various traits they were looking for, e.g. Can you give an example of when you've had to stand up to authority and how you handled it?

There were 2 people from the department in the interview, one of whom asked questions the other simply made notes; however there was a hint of good cop-bad cop at one point with the note taker stepping in with followup questions and challenges to assess how the example given squared up to the questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide an example of when you've had to stand up against someone in a position of authority and illustrate how you went about it.   Answer Question
  • Can you provide an example when you've had to lead a team or otherwise take the initiative.   View Answer
  • Can you provide an example of when you've worked as part of a team and what you feel your role was throughout.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Leicester, England

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2010.

Interview Details I applied for the role, and had the first round interview at my University. There were two people interviewing and they spent time ensuring that I was comfortable. They asked quite a few questions (e.g. describe yourself in 5 words, describe a situation where you did something you regret). The 2nd round interview was a technical interview.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you did something you regreted   Answer Question

Sales Intern Interview

Theale, South East England, England

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2008.

Interview Details Informal and friendly, case presentation was under time pressure so a clear and organised mind is essential, back to back interviews again can put you under pressure. Not clear on what division you were going to be place in, good opportunities for rapid advancement and international mobility

Interview Question – Describe a time when you managed a culturally disperate team   Answer Question

District Sales Leader Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2014.

Interview Details I applied through my university's career services. I had a first interview on campus with HR and another manager. I then went on a route ride along and had a second interview on campus with a zone sales leader. I then went to Birmingham for a third interview with several directors. They took me to dinner, put me in a hotel and payed for everything. I ended up not being offered a position.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you were leading a team and someone wasn't doing their part. What did you do about it?   Answer Question

Quality Control Supervisor Interview

Johnstown, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2012.

Interview Details Went through a 3 round interview process for campus hire position. First was on-campus, second was at the large fair in Michigan, third was at the plant itself. Very thorough and very long. The on-campus was pretty simple/basic. However, the second interview was a 2-day ordeal. Many different interview styles.

Interview Question – Situational questions (in which you've never been in the situation) are very difficult to answer. Aka: how would you react this issue or this issue happening at the same time.   Answer Question

Senior Excel Analyst-Contractor Interview

I interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2013.

Interview Details Did in-person interview with one of the team members, then a separate phone interview with a different team member. Mostly talked about past experience and what I can bring to the table. Detailed explanation about the job description and the project that I would be involved with immediately

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, average interview questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details after sending the application i got invited for 2 interviews. both were quite challenging as they did not only ask stressful questions but also asked me to do some excel exercises which I was not prepared to do.
In general the atmosphere was very good and the whole time I felt welcomed.

Interview Question – Market analysis   Answer Question

Toca Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details Filled out application on line. Went for 3 interviews and 2 special skills tests

Negotiation Details – Everything I expected

Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

PepsiCo Videos

PepsiCo – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo interview questions and advice. All 574 interview reviews are posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees and interview candidates.