PepsiCo Interview Questions & Reviews

640 interviews

2.8

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Theale, South East England, England

I interviewed online - interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2014.

Initial phone interview with off-shore internal recruiters to assess suitability and discuss the role in more detail. Two initial phone conversations with recruiters led to a more formal phone interview with hiring manager and peers. Next stage was a face to face interview at the office site. Overall, I found everybody very relaxed, friendly and very open.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favourite product from the Pepsico product range?   Answer Question

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England
    Anonymous Employee in London, England

Started with a phone interview with one of their regional sales managers in UK.
    Very informal chat regarding my previous sales experience, choice of university, and course. Further questions on my career motivations, overall an easy interview, no tough questions

Interview Questions
    • As mentioned, the chat was informal, and there were no real difficult questions   Answer Question

Accepted a better job

Intern Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at PepsiCo.

The assessment center was most of a day including aStandard HR interview, 'times when you've worked in a team' etc...
    Followed by technical interview based on university projects.
    Final group activity.

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Theale, South East England, England

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2013.

Apply, Face-to Face Interview,Assessment

Infrastructure Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reading, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2010.

A set series of questions were asked referencing my CV regarding illustrating how I'd shown an example of various traits they were looking for, e.g. Can you give an example of when you've had to stand up to authority and how you handled it?

There were 2 people from the department in the interview, one of whom asked questions the other simply made notes; however there was a hint of good cop-bad cop at one point with the note taker stepping in with followup questions and challenges to assess how the example given squared up to the questions asked.

Interview Questions
    • Can you provide an example of when you've had to stand up against someone in a position of authority and illustrate how you went about it.   Answer Question
    • Can you provide an example when you've had to lead a team or otherwise take the initiative.   View Answer
    • Can you provide an example of when you've worked as part of a team and what you feel your role was throughout.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Leicester, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2010.

I applied for the role, and had the first round interview at my University. There were two people interviewing and they spent time ensuring that I was comfortable. They asked quite a few questions (e.g. describe yourself in 5 words, describe a situation where you did something you regret). The 2nd round interview was a technical interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you did something you regreted   Answer Question

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Theale, South East England, England

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2008.

Informal and friendly, case presentation was under time pressure so a clear and organised mind is essential, back to back interviews again can put you under pressure. Not clear on what division you were going to be place in, good opportunities for rapid advancement and international mobility

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you managed a culturally disperate team   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I went through a course of 3 interviews. All of the interview had a majority of behavioral questions and leadership experience questions. Pretty standard questions, nothing caught me off guard.

Interview Questions
    • What most do you like about PepsiCo that makes you want to work here?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

The initial interview was two back-to-back 45 minute interviews, on-campus, both of which were behavioral. The interviews were very similar to each other, and were focused on my questions about the position and company. It was very important that I have lots of specific questions.

Interview Questions
    • There were very few direct questions-- the interviews were very conversational, getting-to-know-you, and I drove most of the interview with questions.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2014.

Except for a long delay between the face to face interview and the offer, the process went well. I applied on the company website after seeing it on LinkedIn. I was contacted within a week about setting up a phone interview. From there, I was brought in just a few weeks later. Then due to other interviewing internal candidates and managers traveling, the offer was delayed by 4 - 5 weeks. There wasn't much communication in that time. I called several times a week to seek an update.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions were asked. Everything was reasonable.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating on the salary. I did get an extra week of vacation

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!