PepsiCo

Sales Intern Interview

Sales Intern
London, England

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details Started with a phone interview with one of their regional sales managers in UK.
Very informal chat regarding my previous sales experience, choice of university, and course. Further questions on my career motivations, overall an easy interview, no tough questions

Interview Question – As mentioned, the chat was informal, and there were no real difficult questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Accepted a better job

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details The assessment center was most of a day including aStandard HR interview, 'times when you've worked in a team' etc...
Followed by technical interview based on university projects.
Final group activity.

Interview Question – Situation where you've had to flex your personality.   Answer Question

Industrial Placement Interview

Industrial Placement
Theale, South East England, England

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2013.

Interview Details Apply, Face-to Face Interview,Assessment

Interview Question – regular interview questions   Answer Question

Infrastructure Analyst Interview

Infrastructure Analyst
Reading, England

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2010.

Interview Details A set series of questions were asked referencing my CV regarding illustrating how I'd shown an example of various traits they were looking for, e.g. Can you give an example of when you've had to stand up to authority and how you handled it?

There were 2 people from the department in the interview, one of whom asked questions the other simply made notes; however there was a hint of good cop-bad cop at one point with the note taker stepping in with followup questions and challenges to assess how the example given squared up to the questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide an example of when you've had to stand up against someone in a position of authority and illustrate how you went about it.   Answer Question
  • Can you provide an example when you've had to lead a team or otherwise take the initiative.   View Answer
  • Can you provide an example of when you've worked as part of a team and what you feel your role was throughout.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Leicester, England

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2010.

Interview Details I applied for the role, and had the first round interview at my University. There were two people interviewing and they spent time ensuring that I was comfortable. They asked quite a few questions (e.g. describe yourself in 5 words, describe a situation where you did something you regret). The 2nd round interview was a technical interview.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you did something you regreted   Answer Question

Sales Intern Interview

Sales Intern
Theale, South East England, England

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2008.

Interview Details Informal and friendly, case presentation was under time pressure so a clear and organised mind is essential, back to back interviews again can put you under pressure. Not clear on what division you were going to be place in, good opportunities for rapid advancement and international mobility

Interview Question – Describe a time when you managed a culturally disperate team   Answer Question

RSR Interview

RSR

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details Phone Interview, then called in for a face to face with 2 managers. Then i got a call over a month later to come in for another interview with 2 different managers. Then i got hired.

Interview Question – Very easy questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2010.

Interview Details The interview process was shady. The interviews already knew that they were going to hire someone from the inside but had myself and one other candidate interview and told us both that each of us had strengths and weakness and we were both liked. In the end they chose a candidate from another dept.

Interview Question – Do I have experience in areas in which I already hold a degree (Bachelors and Masters)   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details Great interview process, organized and managed well. A little lengthy considering the position I was applying for, but a company can never be too safe in regards to who they hire.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Maintenance Interview Interview

Maintenance Interview
Tucker, GA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2014.

Interview Details Two person Interview, On Line "skills assessment test" more of a personality, Basic comprehension, and math skills test, Why do you want to work for Pepsi, Where do you see yourself in five years, This can be a high pressure demanding position, Describe how you have dealt with that in a past experience, or describe a previous similar situation! Draw a standard Motor controller circuit, How would you align Three pulley on separate shafts, How would you troubleshoot a VFD conveyer system, Still in process but Hopeful, sounds like a great Opportunity, sounds like a good learning Opportunity, people seemed like they would be Good to work for, Knowledgeable, and diligent, Left a strong Implication that there would be routine Overtime, Often and expected, Company comes first situation, Understandable in a Maintenance environment since the equipment must run for anyone to work, and you don't make money or product when the line is down! Implied that there would be future Upgrades, and replacing older equipment, so Much to learn, Long Hours inevitable! Sounds exciting exhilarating and demanding! Pay seemed more than fair, looking forward to call back!

Interview Question – They askes several times if I had any questions for them? I did extensive reserch Online, prior, So I did not. But I fear the fact that I did NOT, may reflect lack of interest, which is NOT the case, Fact is I already found out all I needed to know to be interested in the position!   Answer Question

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!