PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct 2014

2.8

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Theale, South East England, England

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2014.

Initial phone interview with off-shore internal recruiters to assess suitability and discuss the role in more detail. Two initial phone conversations with recruiters led to a more formal phone interview with hiring manager and peers. Next stage was a face to face interview at the office site. Overall, I found everybody very relaxed, friendly and very open.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favourite product from the Pepsico product range?   Answer Question

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Started with a phone interview with one of their regional sales managers in UK.
    Very informal chat regarding my previous sales experience, choice of university, and course. Further questions on my career motivations, overall an easy interview, no tough questions

Interview Questions
    • As mentioned, the chat was informal, and there were no real difficult questions   Answer Question

Accepted a better job

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo.

The assessment center was most of a day including aStandard HR interview, 'times when you've worked in a team' etc...
    Followed by technical interview based on university projects.
    Final group activity.

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Theale, South East England, England

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2013.

Apply, Face-to Face Interview,Assessment

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2010.

I applied for the role, and had the first round interview at my University. There were two people interviewing and they spent time ensuring that I was comfortable. They asked quite a few questions (e.g. describe yourself in 5 words, describe a situation where you did something you regret). The 2nd round interview was a technical interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you did something you regreted   Answer Question

Infrastructure Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2010.

A set series of questions were asked referencing my CV regarding illustrating how I'd shown an example of various traits they were looking for, e.g. Can you give an example of when you've had to stand up to authority and how you handled it?

There were 2 people from the department in the interview, one of whom asked questions the other simply made notes; however there was a hint of good cop-bad cop at one point with the note taker stepping in with followup questions and challenges to assess how the example given squared up to the questions asked.

Interview Questions
    • Can you provide an example of when you've had to stand up against someone in a position of authority and illustrate how you went about it.   Answer Question
    • Can you provide an example when you've had to lead a team or otherwise take the initiative.   View Answer
    • Can you provide an example of when you've worked as part of a team and what you feel your role was throughout.   Answer Question

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Theale, South East England, England

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in March 2008.

Informal and friendly, case presentation was under time pressure so a clear and organised mind is essential, back to back interviews again can put you under pressure. Not clear on what division you were going to be place in, good opportunities for rapid advancement and international mobility

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you managed a culturally disperate team   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

I gave the recruiter my resume at the career fair at my University. I was called in for an interview about 1-2 weeks later. Interview was conducted by two PepisCo employees. I walked them through my resume and they asked me 3-4 (tell me about a time where...) questions. Somewhat challenging interview.

Operations Resource Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I had met the recruiters at my college's career showcase and then submitted my application. A week later I was contacted to schedule an interview with them and then that next week I interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • What is a time you had to persuade a group of people towards an idea or project?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I did mine over Skype and it was pretty straight forward. Make sure you know Pepsi Products! It was overall a good experience as an interview and with the company. They read your resume so prepared to be questioned on it! The interview took about 10 minutes but it felt like it went by fast.

I didn't negotiate.