PepsiCo

Getting the Interview

8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details Phone interview with HR. On-site with 3 sets of pairs, with interview questions focused on specific areas.

Interview Question – What's your favorite Brand and why?   Answer Question

Kota, Rajasthan (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2010.

Interview Details earlier i have done 2 months experience in pepsi co. after that i wait for the vacany in this company. after some time there are some vacancy. i give the interview three times. after that they selected me. pepsi-co is the multi level marketing..

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – i want to switch the in other company for the growth.

Delhi (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2012.

Interview Details walkin for interview

Marketing Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2012.

Interview Details I was initially contacted by the company based on my profile on Linkedin. Interview process consisted of four rounds. First two rounds were screening interviews with HR. They asked basic questions as “Why Pepsico” and behavioral questions. Round 3 was with a marketing director and consisted of more behavioral questions. Round 4 was a case interview. Overall process was positive. Very friendly people and accommodating of my schedule at work.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a tough decison you faced. How did you tackle it?   Answer Question

Plano, TX (US)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2012.

Interview Details I was an employee referral and submitted my resume to HR via my contact at the company. It took about 4 weeks to schedule the interview because our calendars were tough to sync.

The interview was all behavioral and was focussed on establishing my credentials around Consumer Goods marketing. Frito-Lay was concerned about my experience with tools such as Nielsens and my ability to work with Category Management teams focussed on consumer products.

Questions included:

Describe your experience with Consumer Focus Groups
Describe your experience with retail marketing
Describe the tools you have used to understand consumer behaviors around your product and competing products

Due to the current economy and state of tine job market, you will not get into Frito-Lay, candidates with limited Consumer Goods experience and weak internal contacts at the company.

Denver, CO (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2011.

Interview Details 3 Interviews rolled into one day in Denver.

Marketing Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2009.

Interview Details Casual. Work culture is very intense (long days, 60+ work weeks)

Interview Question – Tell me of an experience where you had to convince someone on your team who wasn't aligned.   Answer Question

Purchase, NY (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2009.

Interview Details Very fair and pleasant.

Interview Question – What do you think of your boss?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

PepsiCo Videos

PepsiCo – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees and interview candidates.