Perot Systems Software Engineer Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Perot Systems (Bangalore (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Initially asked about my project
then asked few basic questions...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Perot Systems

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Perot Systems (Bangalore (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

Since i applied from college, i was asked to take an aptitude test, technical test and HR round. Aptitude test is very easy. You have be concerned about your speed than difficulty level to clear it. Technical was not at all difficult. HR round is just a confirmation that you meet the quality standard. The aptitude test is the most important - very high cut off, only 10-15% selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None encountered as I joined as fresher. Otherwise, as per other people's experience, it is little difficult to make them negotiate on something you agree with. But then it is very case specific. Works just like demand management. If you have what they are in dire need of, you will get what you ask for.