Pitney Bowes

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Liaison Manager Interview

Customer Liaison Manager
Harlow, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details Weekend assessment day , had to be committed to give up my Saturday with no assurance that I would get a role. No expenses offered. Excellent process, invited back for 2nd interview 2 days later and offered role within the week.

Interview Question – Who in this interview process would you ask to leave ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes was able to negotiate salary and quick start date

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Harlow, England

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in February 2009.

Interview Details Thee hiring and interview process went on for far too long. I had to attend two interviews at their Harlow offices and coming from South Wales, this was a bit of a trek. In between I had to complete a lengthy exercise on Excel, a personality test and a maths test.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a complex and demanding client query at 5pm on a Friday?   Answer Question

Director Sales Interview

Director Sales
London, England

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in April 2011.

Interview Details Was very concise and took a very little amount of time. Initial rounds of interviews are with recruitment, HR, Tech before the business user gets to make a final call.

Interview Question – How much do you want   Answer Question

Lead Dev Interview

Lead Dev
Watford, East of England, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in January 2008.

Interview Details It was very easy, interviewed 3 different people. offered the job the next day

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Pitney Bowes

Interview Details First a phone interview with the recruiter and then a face to face with the hiring manger. Then an interview with the one up manager. The time between interviews seemed like a lot but was not unexpected.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were expected.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied in-person and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details Met with the two potential bosses had a relaxed conversation.

Interview Question – How would you insert a new supply chain into a software problem?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Senior Developer Interview

Senior Developer
Danbury, CT (US)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in April 2014.

Interview Details 45 minute conversation about the company and its change of direction, from the last time I consulted there

Interview Question – Amount of required overtime   View Answer

Not Applicable Interview

Not Applicable

I applied online and interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details Black hole after the interview with internal recruiter was completed, not even a rejection email

Interview Question – no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in April 2011.

Interview Details This process was good because the recruiter was a nice guy and helpful

Interview Question – Spin selling role playing   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in January 2010.

Interview Details Met a manager at a career fair. Set up an interview at the office location. Met with the Director of office for 1st interview. Briefly met the VP of Sales- He was in the office that day. Then 2nd interview. Received offer for employment. Needed to take drug test and background check which takes about 2 weeks for everything to clear.

Interview Question – I do not remember most difficult question. The interviews at that time were more behavioral based interviews. Later the interviews also had a brief presentation or sales/call component to it. It may depend on the office.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation - everyone starts at the same salary and then works up the ladder. Some of the larger metro area districts had a sales position that starts at a higher base with a higher quota and you must present W2 with an income over 100K from the previous year to qualify for that position.

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!