Pitney Bowes

Updated 11 Nov 2014

2.8

Customer Liaison Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harlow, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Weekend assessment day , had to be committed to give up my Saturday with no assurance that I would get a role. No expenses offered. Excellent process, invited back for 2nd interview 2 days later and offered role within the week.

Interview Questions
    • Who in this interview process would you ask to leave ?   Answer Question
    Yes was able to negotiate salary and quick start date

Director Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in April 2011.

Was very concise and took a very little amount of time. Initial rounds of interviews are with recruitment, HR, Tech before the business user gets to make a final call.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harlow, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in February 2009.

Thee hiring and interview process went on for far too long. I had to attend two interviews at their Harlow offices and coming from South Wales, this was a bit of a trek. In between I had to complete a lengthy exercise on Excel, a personality test and a maths test.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a complex and demanding client query at 5pm on a Friday?   Answer Question

Lead Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watford, East of England, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watford, East of England, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in January 2008.

It was very easy, interviewed 3 different people. offered the job the next day

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Exactly the same as the other interview summary on glassdoor, exactly. Three phone call interviews (general, technical interview, case/behavioral interview. Then invited to an in-person interview that involved working on a case study and giving a presentation. All feedback was positive and then received a courteous, scripted rejection letter from a general HR representative.

Interview Questions
    • Case study that combined information management and logistics. Asked to present on how you would go about the case if you were a business analyst (methodology, tools, resources, financials, determining factors for implementation)   Answer Question

PRESORTER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Pitney Bowes in September 2014.

Came in answered a sheet full of general questions. .Toured the faculty and afterward was led to a one on on interview with shift manager..He took notes and send you on your way...Hopefully after a week you should get a response. .

Interview Questions
    • Describe any conflicts you had with a form Coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in September 2014.

Applied online and was contacted through email for a phone interview.

Spoke with a recruiter on the phone and answered basic behavioral questions for about 20 minutes. I was then told that my resume would be passed along to the hiring manager at the subsidiary that I was applying to. I was told that I would be contacted within the week for a phone interview, then an in person interview, and case study.

I waited for the next week and was never contacted by the subsidiary. I contacted my recruiter via email and was told that there was a new hiring manager and the process had been slower than expected. She said my resume was passed on to this person and I would be hearing from them within a week. Again, I never heard from them.

To put it simply, they seemed unorganized and kept me waiting for no reason.

Operations Manager Interview

The position was posted for a long time ( over a month), and the time it took for human resources to get back to me was about 3 weeks. I thought that was alot of time.

Interview Questions
    pretty cut and dry. They were right at the number I was hoping for.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in June 2014.

Hiring process was smooth. 1 online test followed by a GD and 2 interviews. All being elimination rounds. The office is good. The staff was very polite and treated everyone well. The problem with such interviews though is you don't get to know if you are going in the wrong direction.

Interview Questions
    • None as such (it all went around why you left your previous job and why you want to leave the current job). It was a very friendly discussion though now i realize that I should have tried continuing the discussion in a constructive direction.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

First a phone interview with the recruiter and then a face to face with the hiring manger. Then an interview with the one up manager. The time between interviews seemed like a lot but was not unexpected.