Pitney Bowes

2.8

Customer Liaison Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harlow, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harlow, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Weekend assessment day , had to be committed to give up my Saturday with no assurance that I would get a role. No expenses offered. Excellent process, invited back for 2nd interview 2 days later and offered role within the week.

Interview Questions
    • Who in this interview process would you ask to leave ?   Answer Question
    Yes was able to negotiate salary and quick start date

Director Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in April 2011.

Was very concise and took a very little amount of time. Initial rounds of interviews are with recruitment, HR, Tech before the business user gets to make a final call.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harlow, England
    Anonymous Employee in Harlow, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in February 2009.

Thee hiring and interview process went on for far too long. I had to attend two interviews at their Harlow offices and coming from South Wales, this was a bit of a trek. In between I had to complete a lengthy exercise on Excel, a personality test and a maths test.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a complex and demanding client query at 5pm on a Friday?   Answer Question

Lead Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watford, East of England, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watford, East of England, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in January 2008.

It was very easy, interviewed 3 different people. offered the job the next day

Tranpsortation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Resume and application submitted online. I received a call from recruiter requesting a date and time for phone interview with the recruiter. I interviewed with the recruiter for approximately 30 minutes via phone. The recruiter contacted me requesting an interview at the site with hiring manager, operations manager and regional operations manager. I attended the on site interview with the above mentioned personnel. The interview included a facility tour.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question. " What do you think of authority?" I have never been asked this question in an interview before. I am either naïve or I have never questioned authority before   View Answer

COPY OPERATOR Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

On line application then Phone call assessment, email starting location and date.
    As I was already an expert for the position applied for everything went smoothly.
    Most companies are very fortunate to be able to employ a worker of my caliber.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, set hourly rate.

Mail Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Pitney Bowes in December 2014.

Seems like a very good opportunity for someone needing full - time employment. Only problem was the mandatory 12 hr overtime. The manager was nice and honest, straight forward and gave a lot of great information about the company.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't have any because I couldn't except any offers that may have been made.   Answer Question

Alliance Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in December 2014.

A Senior Talent Advisor contacted me. She came across my profile at LinkedIn and wanted to schedule an interview to see if I was a good fit fpr the position.

Interview Questions
    • She wanted to know about my background and how comfortable I was working remotely. She also wanted to know how was my Spanish. The interview was really short. She never came back with an update.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Exactly the same as the other interview summary on glassdoor, exactly. Three phone call interviews (general, technical interview, case/behavioral interview. Then invited to an in-person interview that involved working on a case study and giving a presentation. All feedback was positive and then received a courteous, scripted rejection letter from a general HR representative.

Interview Questions
    • Case study that combined information management and logistics. Asked to present on how you would go about the case if you were a business analyst (methodology, tools, resources, financials, determining factors for implementation)   Answer Question

PRESORTER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Pitney Bowes in September 2014.

Came in answered a sheet full of general questions. .Toured the faculty and afterward was led to a one on on interview with shift manager..He took notes and send you on your way...Hopefully after a week you should get a response. .

Interview Questions
    • Describe any conflicts you had with a form Coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    No negotiations