Pitney Bowes Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Customer Liaison Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Harlow, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harlow, England

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Weekend assessment day , had to be committed to give up my Saturday with no assurance that I would get a role. No expenses offered. Excellent process, invited back for 2nd interview 2 days later and offered role within the week.

Interview Questions
    • Who in this interview process would you ask to leave ?   Answer Question
    Yes was able to negotiate salary and quick start date

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Harlow, England
    Anonymous Employee in Harlow, England

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in February 2009.

Thee hiring and interview process went on for far too long. I had to attend two interviews at their Harlow offices and coming from South Wales, this was a bit of a trek. In between I had to complete a lengthy exercise on Excel, a personality test and a maths test.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a complex and demanding client query at 5pm on a Friday?   Answer Question

Director Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in April 2011.

Was very concise and took a very little amount of time. Initial rounds of interviews are with recruitment, HR, Tech before the business user gets to make a final call.

Lead Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Watford, East of England, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watford, East of England, England

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in January 2008.

It was very easy, interviewed 3 different people. offered the job the next day

Operations Manager Interview

The position was posted for a long time ( over a month), and the time it took for human resources to get back to me was about 3 weeks. I thought that was alot of time.

Interview Questions
    pretty cut and dry. They were right at the number I was hoping for.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in June 2014.

Hiring process was smooth. 1 online test followed by a GD and 2 interviews. All being elimination rounds. The office is good. The staff was very polite and treated everyone well. The problem with such interviews though is you don't get to know if you are going in the wrong direction.

Interview Questions
    • None as such (it all went around why you left your previous job and why you want to leave the current job). It was a very friendly discussion though now i realize that I should have tried continuing the discussion in a constructive direction.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in September 2011.

Email about potential job interview,, most everything was done via email,, which went to corp office in Ct, then I had to wait to hear back from someone locally .

there wasn't any

Project Manager Interview

First a phone interview with the recruiter and then a face to face with the hiring manger. Then an interview with the one up manager. The time between interviews seemed like a lot but was not unexpected.

Intern Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Met with the two potential bosses had a relaxed conversation.

Interview Questions
    • How would you insert a new supply chain into a software problem?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Danbury, CT (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT (US)

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in April 2014.

45 minute conversation about the company and its change of direction, from the last time I consulted there

Interview Questions

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!