Pitney Bowes Interview Questions

2.8

Customer Liaison Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Harlow, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harlow, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Weekend assessment day , had to be committed to give up my Saturday with no assurance that I would get a role. No expenses offered. Excellent process, invited back for 2nd interview 2 days later and offered role within the week.

Interview Questions
    • Who in this interview process would you ask to leave ?   Answer Question
    Yes was able to negotiate salary and quick start date

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Harlow, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harlow, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in February 2009.

Thee hiring and interview process went on for far too long. I had to attend two interviews at their Harlow offices and coming from South Wales, this was a bit of a trek. In between I had to complete a lengthy exercise on Excel, a personality test and a maths test.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a complex and demanding client query at 5pm on a Friday?   Answer Question

Director Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in April 2011.

Was very concise and took a very little amount of time. Initial rounds of interviews are with recruitment, HR, Tech before the business user gets to make a final call.

Lead Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Watford, East of England, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watford, East of England, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in January 2008.

It was very easy, interviewed 3 different people. offered the job the next day

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in May 2014.

Interview with GM first typical interview. Usual list of questions and interview banter. Second interview with regional Manager more of the same. Was an easy going conversational type of interview. More common today.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you a better hire than all the other candidates   View Answer

PRESORTER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in September 2014.

Came in answered a sheet full of general questions. .Toured the faculty and afterward was led to a one on on interview with shift manager..He took notes and send you on your way...Hopefully after a week you should get a response. .

Interview Questions
    • Describe any conflicts you had with a form Coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Exactly the same as the other interview summary on glassdoor, exactly. Three phone call interviews (general, technical interview, case/behavioral interview. Then invited to an in-person interview that involved working on a case study and giving a presentation. All feedback was positive and then received a courteous, scripted rejection letter from a general HR representative.

Interview Questions
    • Case study that combined information management and logistics. Asked to present on how you would go about the case if you were a business analyst (methodology, tools, resources, financials, determining factors for implementation)   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

The position was posted for a long time ( over a month), and the time it took for human resources to get back to me was about 3 weeks. I thought that was alot of time.

Interview Questions
    pretty cut and dry. They were right at the number I was hoping for.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in June 2014.

Hiring process was smooth. 1 online test followed by a GD and 2 interviews. All being elimination rounds. The office is good. The staff was very polite and treated everyone well. The problem with such interviews though is you don't get to know if you are going in the wrong direction.

Interview Questions
    • None as such (it all went around why you left your previous job and why you want to leave the current job). It was a very friendly discussion though now i realize that I should have tried continuing the discussion in a constructive direction.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in September 2011.

Email about potential job interview,, most everything was done via email,, which went to corp office in Ct, then I had to wait to hear back from someone locally .

there wasn't any

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!