Pitney Bowes

Updated 11 Nov 2014
Updated 11 Nov 2014

2.8

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Phone Interview followed by an interview with the Director of Sales and a Sales Manager.

There was no negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Pitney Bowes in January 2013.

I called up Pitney Bowes after I saw an ad for hiring. I called to come into a job fair that was happening. Once at the job fair I meet 3 different managers at separate times but all asked the same questions. After an hour or so they thanked me and I did not hear back until a week later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • They had a role play with me pretending there are a customer and wanted me to sell a pen to them   Answer Question

Quality Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

1 Written , 2 Technical,1 HR and 1 manger round

Account Executive Interview

It was straight forward and basic. I had to met with 3 different people, the hiring manager, another manager and then a peer.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. It was this is the offer that everyone gets in the position.

Product Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Applied online. Received a phone interview which was fairly benign. Had an interview with the department supervisor, in which he discussed my qualifications and skills, as well as my goals for the future. It was a fairly thorough interview, from my perspective. Asked how I felt I could contribute to this company, and why I should be selected from the myriad of applicants.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly just questions about how I had handled situations in the past, or how i would handle theoretical situations. Nothing terribly difficult.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in December 2012.

Applied online and received a phone call about two months later to set up an interview I interviewed with the talent manager. The interview was fairly easy. It didnt seem like they were really prying. More of a conversational interview. I was told that decisions will be made by the end of the week about the position and the prospective employee would be starting 1/1/2013. Of course, I never heard back from them. I called and emailed but to no avail. I'd rather them just honor their word as far as getting back to me.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interviewed for a sales representative-northern California position at Pitney Bowes. Submitted resume online and received an email and call from a recruiter in less than two weeks - the recruiter was great: answered all my questions and seemed very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. I eventually received an in-person interview at a fairly generic office in San Jose. I liked the interviewer/manager but felt the less-than-clean office and general subdued nature of that particular branch was underwhelming. Weighing these facts with the overall travel that the job entailed let me not to accept the offer.

Interview Questions
    • What is the biggest challenge you have had to overcome regarding a customer's personality?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in July 2012.

Standard interview process. Several phone interviews and then a face to face interview at corporate HQ in Stamford

Interview Questions
    • Nothing stands out. They asked about previous quotas and experience in software sales (insurance vertical).   View Answer

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in June 2012.

Interview process was fairly painless. Two interviews, that were helpful and insightful in learning the aspects of the job. Hiring manager was great. HR non-existent.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult aspect of getting hired was the background check. Only place I have ever worked that wanted copies of my diplomas and actual tax returns to prove salary. Even thought the base salary for this position was about one third of what I had been making.   Answer Question
    NO negotiation. Vacation was take it if you think you can.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in March 2012.

There were 2 rounds. First was technical round that was based on their technical requirement and second was HR round.