Power Costs Interview Questions

Updated 20 Nov 2014

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Power Costs (Norman, OK (US)).

Interview

Submitted online application and received a phone interview with HR within days, after that there was one interview with 3 senior developers and the VP, and the last interview was with the CTO.

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Power Costs.

Interview

I applied for the intern position online. I got a hiring manager in two weeks. After going through my resume they called for an onsite interview. Three interview (Two technical and One Managerial). It was mostly on what I had previously and what software, tools that I am aware off.

Interview Questions

• A client calls in telling that the product has a problem. How would you react ?   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Interview

Two in-person interviews. First interview will be with your immediate supervisor while the second one will be with a member of upper management. Questions were standard job interview questions with no curveballs thrown in. They know that most people coming in fresh won't have any idea what the industry is about, so you are really being interviewed for your technical abilities and compatibility with the culture.

Interview Questions

• The second interview with upper management can be a bit odd. There were no difficult questions, but the interview itself was more like a random topic of discussion.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Power Costs (Norman, OK (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Got a call from HR, then had onsite interview with 3 senior persons, asked about previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• How will your previous work-experience help you to be successful at PCI   Answer Question

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Power Costs (Norman, OK (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Three rounds of phone interviews and one face to face onsite interview

Nine rounds on onsite with Panel of people

Basically each panel is from different teams from the company to find out the best team fit for you

Internal job postings are also available

Interview Questions

• Challenges from the previous job.
      where will you see in next 3 years

Answer Question

Negotiation

They are very stubborn to increase the pay