Procter & Gamble

3.3

98 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

very common methodology. submit cv and cover letter on their website. you received a link for a reasoning test. it is a bit unconventional but nothing difficult. three days later i was invited to phone interview. there i failed because at the question "why are you excited about selling batteries" I did not know what to say.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

2 interviews in total. One 1-on-1 and One 2-on-1. The order is not fixed. Both interviews are competencies based.

Before the first interview, you will need to do a numerical, verbal and logical test on paper. If you pass on the day, you will be invited to the interview straight away.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you encountered a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2010.

I initially applied online, submitting my CV and covering letter. I then had to take two online tests consisting of a reasoning test and their "success drivers" assessment. About a month later I received an email saying I had been successful and inviting me along to their assessment day where I had to take another longer and more difficult reasoning test.
    I found out within 24 hours that I had passed this test and then was invited to have a phone interview, I again passed this stage and was informed straight away that the next stage would be face to face interviews with a senior manager. I travelled to their head offices and had my interview which lasted roughly an hour with two of their senior managers, and consisted of virtually identical questions to the phone interview. 10 days later I received a job offer.
    Apart from the initial waiting stage the whole process was very fast.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you have overcome a problem.   Answer Question
    • Name an occasion when someone else has been reliant on your skills or knowledge.   Answer Question
    It was an internship so negotiation was not appropriate

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Personality online tests, online tests, presential tests, interviews. Those online tests are very basic and easy to pass. The main issue with the presential test is the limited time to answer each question. So you have to be very fast and confident about your answer.

PhD intern (chemistry)

Application: Applied in October, 2013, online. Got an email for a phone interview at end of Jan, 2014. Scheduled for early Feb 2014.

Interview: General and technical both (both had a behavioral aspect attached to it). Went for 30 min, interviewed by 3 interviewer.

Questions: (i) Research (explain) (ii) team work example (iii) lab habit and culture.

Answered confidently and clearly with short to the point answers.

Overall experience was excellent. Offered within 2 weeks for the internship.

Smooth

Intern Interview

Behavioral Interview, very logic-based. Leadership and teamwork skills are crucial. Just make sure you are very prepared and be confident! They are very nice people! Show your passion for the position you are applying! P&G really looks for people who are a good fit with the company!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Started with an online assessment. Then I took the university recruitment test. After clearing it i was called for an interview after some days. The interview was short and constituted generally behavioural questions ie related to my interests, hobbies, anything i may have done in my life that had an impact etc.Finally i had panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself?What was the most difficult decision you made in your life? Any decision you took that made impact on other people? Focused on extracurricular activities and went into the depth of event once organized by me. Also questioned in detail regarding one of my semester projects.   Answer Question

R1) written test
    R2) Face to face interview. Mostly behavioral questions asked
    R3) Less number of questions but a lot of probing for more details

The final round was conduced by Associate directors from the same function that i applied for, so there level of grilling was higher.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you analysed complex data to make a decision? Was asked twice   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2014.

Applied online through their job page. Did the online reasoning test and answered some short behavioral questions. Two weeks later I got an invitation for an offline reasoning test and some interviews at their premises. The reasoning test was quite similar to the practice test (provided online) although the last part was a little bit harder. The test, when successful, is followed by three interviews, only one in which direct behavioral questions were asked. All interviewers made you feel at ease and were easy-going. Even got to do an informal lunch with one other employee. Two days after I was offered a position as an intern.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions on my dissertation as it was quite similar to the job description for which I applied. The toughest question maybe was 'what would you like to know from me?'. All other questions were either out of interest or behavioral as mentioned on the P&G website.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2014.

First I was asked to redo the aptitude tests that I had previously done online. These are very simple, so if you have actually done the first ones by yourself you should be ok.

Then the process is constituted by three interviews. These are all with the same type of questions based on your life experiences and CV. There are some questions available on the website of the company to give you an idea of what they are going to ask and to help you prepare.

The interviews are quite informal and from what it seemed to me all they wanted to do is get to know me and see if my personality fitted the company and its values.

Interview Questions
    I did not need to negotiate because I believed the proposal was fare.