Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2014

3.4

84 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

2 interviews in total. One 1-on-1 and One 2-on-1. The order is not fixed. Both interviews are competencies based.

Before the first interview, you will need to do a numerical, verbal and logical test on paper. If you pass on the day, you will be invited to the interview straight away.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you encountered a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newcastle, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2010.

I initially applied online, submitting my CV and covering letter. I then had to take two online tests consisting of a reasoning test and their "success drivers" assessment. About a month later I received an email saying I had been successful and inviting me along to their assessment day where I had to take another longer and more difficult reasoning test.
    I found out within 24 hours that I had passed this test and then was invited to have a phone interview, I again passed this stage and was informed straight away that the next stage would be face to face interviews with a senior manager. I travelled to their head offices and had my interview which lasted roughly an hour with two of their senior managers, and consisted of virtually identical questions to the phone interview. 10 days later I received a job offer.
    Apart from the initial waiting stage the whole process was very fast.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you have overcome a problem.   Answer Question
    • Name an occasion when someone else has been reliant on your skills or knowledge.   Answer Question
    It was an internship so negotiation was not appropriate

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2013.

When I got to the assessment centre, they gave us an unexpected numerical reasoning test before actually starting the interview. I thought that was dodgy because we had all come unprepared. I think companies have a duty to walk you through the application & interview process, which they failed at.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty standard. What they did was ask about my what I wrote in my resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

They are the worst that I'ver ever head. They make an exam, that it last 60 minutes but it doesn't work. Their hiring process is so long, because they have four steps to hire.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2013.

Through College - There was a psychometric test, followed by aptitiude and 2 rounds of HR.Aptitiude had a minimum cut off. The test was in Bangalore. HR was for 2 rounds. Mostly from CV

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2014.

Applied for a summer internship in Paris online. After the online tests, I had one phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. After that I went to P&G to pass a written test. Following the test, I had 2 more phone/video conference interviews lasting about 1 hour each, all behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you used your personal expertise to solve a problem   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The interview process with P&G was incredibly easy going. A preview night the evening before interviews revealed that the interview would be entirely behavioral, conversational, and easy-going, which it most certainly was. Interviewers were incredibly relatable and fun to be around. Second-round interviews were composed of some of the same questions as the first round, but interviewers encouraged the use of the same answers since they were obviously good enough to get you in a second time. Unfortunately, my experience with the interview process ended after the second round, but I would definitely try again. I felt at home with the people in which I interacted.

A word of advice on the pre-interview exam - study! You can find practice tests online and on the P&G website. Take them in the exact environment in which you plan to take the real test. Your first time through, take it untamed and then time yourself each following time. If you can get yourself thinking creatively and analytically ahead of time, you will be much better off for the real deal.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you used different pieces of information to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in June 2013.

First there is an aptitude test. If you clear that, you reach Screening Interview Phase. If you clear that, then you are eligible for three comprehensive interviews. After that, result is being announced on the basis of your performance. Interviews may be face to face, or telephony. The interviews are situation based.

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2013.

Met with recruiters at a national career fair. Spoke at length with one lady who took my resume and told me to apply online and return the next day. Was scheduled for an interview that same day. Interview was basic behavioral, a lot of questions exactly from this webpage which was cool. Interviewer was sort of uncaring/condescending and I do not know why.

Intern Interview

Starts with an on line personality test which is then followed by on campus tests and screening Interviews. There are then a set of comprehensive interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you employed your technical skills to solve a problem. You need to provide a specific situation, explain all the involved factors, how you came up with the solution and implemented it.   View Answer

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!