Procter & Gamble

Updated 26 Feb 2015
Updated 26 Feb 2015

3.3

Intern Interview

Duplicated questions in written tests. First round was online written tests and logical test. Second round was on campus written test, third round was face-to-face interview. Candidates of different departments were arranged to test together so the competition was very keen.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Anonymous Employee in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

very common methodology. submit cv and cover letter on their website. you received a link for a reasoning test. it is a bit unconventional but nothing difficult. three days later i was invited to phone interview. there i failed because at the question "why are you excited about selling batteries" I did not know what to say.

Intern Interview

2 interviews in total. One 1-on-1 and One 2-on-1. The order is not fixed. Both interviews are competencies based.

Before the first interview, you will need to do a numerical, verbal and logical test on paper. If you pass on the day, you will be invited to the interview straight away.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you encountered a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2010.

I initially applied online, submitting my CV and covering letter. I then had to take two online tests consisting of a reasoning test and their "success drivers" assessment. About a month later I received an email saying I had been successful and inviting me along to their assessment day where I had to take another longer and more difficult reasoning test.
    I found out within 24 hours that I had passed this test and then was invited to have a phone interview, I again passed this stage and was informed straight away that the next stage would be face to face interviews with a senior manager. I travelled to their head offices and had my interview which lasted roughly an hour with two of their senior managers, and consisted of virtually identical questions to the phone interview. 10 days later I received a job offer.
    Apart from the initial waiting stage the whole process was very fast.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you have overcome a problem.   Answer Question
    • Name an occasion when someone else has been reliant on your skills or knowledge.   Answer Question
    It was an internship so negotiation was not appropriate

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

I first did the online application and the logical/reasoning test. They asked me for an interview 15 days later. It was a 30 minutes interview about my studies and why i applied to P&G. Then they have to decide if I am passing to the final interview, which is supposed to be a two hours interview face to face.

Interview Questions
    • Why I want to work for P&G
      Which was the best idea i have ever had
      Mention the last article i remember about new technologies
      Mention a time i worked in a team, talk about the process and the tasks

Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Well It was challenging a lot of off topic questions, considering I was an intern I didn't realize it would be this much. I was under the impression that this interview would be fairly easy. A large part of their process is the personality test.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The internship application starts with you making an account at their website, where you can upload a resume, a cover letter, among other things. You will then have to answer a personality test, with a lot of situation-based questions. If you pass this, you will be invited to take a reasoning test (written) at their company.

Interview Questions
    • Their personality test asks a lot of situational questions that don't really leave room for explanation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Personality online tests, online tests, presential tests, interviews. Those online tests are very basic and easy to pass. The main issue with the presential test is the limited time to answer each question. So you have to be very fast and confident about your answer.

PhD intern (chemistry)

Application: Applied in October, 2013, online. Got an email for a phone interview at end of Jan, 2014. Scheduled for early Feb 2014.

Interview: General and technical both (both had a behavioral aspect attached to it). Went for 30 min, interviewed by 3 interviewer.

Questions: (i) Research (explain) (ii) team work example (iii) lab habit and culture.

Answered confidently and clearly with short to the point answers.

Overall experience was excellent. Offered within 2 weeks for the internship.

Smooth

Intern Interview

Behavioral Interview, very logic-based. Leadership and teamwork skills are crucial. Just make sure you are very prepared and be confident! They are very nice people! Show your passion for the position you are applying! P&G really looks for people who are a good fit with the company!