Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated 31 Aug 2014

3.4

84 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

2 interviews in total. One 1-on-1 and One 2-on-1. The order is not fixed. Both interviews are competencies based.

Before the first interview, you will need to do a numerical, verbal and logical test on paper. If you pass on the day, you will be invited to the interview straight away.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you encountered a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newcastle, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2010.

I initially applied online, submitting my CV and covering letter. I then had to take two online tests consisting of a reasoning test and their "success drivers" assessment. About a month later I received an email saying I had been successful and inviting me along to their assessment day where I had to take another longer and more difficult reasoning test.
    I found out within 24 hours that I had passed this test and then was invited to have a phone interview, I again passed this stage and was informed straight away that the next stage would be face to face interviews with a senior manager. I travelled to their head offices and had my interview which lasted roughly an hour with two of their senior managers, and consisted of virtually identical questions to the phone interview. 10 days later I received a job offer.
    Apart from the initial waiting stage the whole process was very fast.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you have overcome a problem.   Answer Question
    • Name an occasion when someone else has been reliant on your skills or knowledge.   Answer Question
    It was an internship so negotiation was not appropriate

Intern Interview

They are the worst that I'ver ever head. They make an exam, that it last 60 minutes but it doesn't work. Their hiring process is so long, because they have four steps to hire.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The interview process with P&G was incredibly easy going. A preview night the evening before interviews revealed that the interview would be entirely behavioral, conversational, and easy-going, which it most certainly was. Interviewers were incredibly relatable and fun to be around. Second-round interviews were composed of some of the same questions as the first round, but interviewers encouraged the use of the same answers since they were obviously good enough to get you in a second time. Unfortunately, my experience with the interview process ended after the second round, but I would definitely try again. I felt at home with the people in which I interacted.

A word of advice on the pre-interview exam - study! You can find practice tests online and on the P&G website. Take them in the exact environment in which you plan to take the real test. Your first time through, take it untamed and then time yourself each following time. If you can get yourself thinking creatively and analytically ahead of time, you will be much better off for the real deal.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you used different pieces of information to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2014.

Applied for a summer internship in Paris online. After the online tests, I had one phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. After that I went to P&G to pass a written test. Following the test, I had 2 more phone/video conference interviews lasting about 1 hour each, all behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you used your personal expertise to solve a problem   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Starts with an on line personality test which is then followed by on campus tests and screening Interviews. There are then a set of comprehensive interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you employed your technical skills to solve a problem. You need to provide a specific situation, explain all the involved factors, how you came up with the solution and implemented it.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Heavily behavioral. A lot of the questions are to see if you're an innovator, someone who shares their company values.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Applied online and got a call for the first interview a week after. Before the interview, I talked to someone who worked in the position to give me a practice interview. 2 rounds and the people were really nice and responsive.

Interview Questions
    • How do you make decisions when you don't have all the facts?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2014.

First I took the university recruitment test. After clearing it i was called for an interview the next day. The interview was short and constituted generally behavioural questions ie related to my interests, hobbies, anything i may have done in my life that had an impact etc.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult decision you made in your life? Any decision you took that made impact on other people?   Answer Question
    I was mostly excited to even be considered and selected for intern position so i accepted whatever they offered.

Intern Interview

Long and challenging interview process, but also a big learning experience. The P&G hiring system is well built up, each step is a new challenge. I couldn't say any of the steps were easy. The HR people and interviewers were very respectful and kind, had really good questions. Their main goal is to get to know you better, the questions were about myself and my way of thinking, or my possible reactions in a given situation.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work with us, besides money?   View Answer

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!