Procter & Gamble

Updated 19 Nov 2014
Updated 19 Nov 2014

3.4

Business Analyst Interview

1 to 1 interview and typical questions such as describe a situation when you blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla... HR would go through your CV yet he was very friendly. I had six questions to answer. None of them were too difficult to answer. Still I enjoyed the interview very much.

Process Engineering Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

I applied online through P&G website, and also through my college internship program. The position was process engineering internship. The online questions were shapes in patterns and the answers seemed to me to be all based on how many sides the shapes had. there were times when colours were introduced but nothing to difficult. The interview was over the phone with an engineer, I had prepared for a HR person to interview because it seemed like that was what was going to be the case from the emails I got before hand. I was asked a lot about myself and then at the end I was asked some hypothetical problem solving questions.

Interview Questions
    • If you were on your own with no help, and you discovered in testing a product that it failed. How would you go about solving the problem   View Answer

Senior Engineer R&D Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Via an internship. Internships are a very common method for P&G to recruit to R&D and seems a mutually satisfactory process. The interviews for the internship was quite demanding and focussed and all applicants had to pass a basic reasoning test. Once the job offer was made there was a choice as to location and start date.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer was mostly focussed on understanding examples of personal initiative with very little asked about the company or the line of business.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

after doing the online test, got an invitation for a phone interview, and it took around one hour. all questions were about characters. it was really great experience.

Interview Questions
    • please show me an example that you took the initiative to be a leader of a team.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Tell me about a time when you had to convince someone to change their opinions

Planning Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Step 1: test online
    Step 2: mathematical and logical test on site
    Step 3: interview with manager

The first step was pretty easy, simple questions after the application online. Second one was quite difficult, but generally accettable.
    The last interview was not technical, but too generical

Junior Assistant Brand Manager (UK) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2014.

The process was online application, online tests, 1 hour phone interview, assessment centre and final interview. The 1 hour phone interview was conducted by a Brand Manager who you would be working with if successful. She called and asked if I had any questions before asking me a series of situational questions (4-5) followed by questions relating to my answer and then an opportunity for more questions then ending the call. The questions were extremely specific situational questions and asked to further elaborate. The Brand Manager was polite but gave no indication whether they were happy with answers.

After the call, I received a rejection email within a few hours.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were part of a team and wanted to achieve something, in order for you to do that, you had to persuade a team to back you up. What were the challenges you had to overcome?   Answer Question

PhD Seminar Interview

Applied online, then telephonic interview competency based, face to face interview, unfortunately I did not pass to the next stage

CBD Summer Internship Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

After passing through the online tests and a 1:1 phone interview (competency based - very structured, I had about 4 questions and used different experiences), you will be invited to the visit day. There will be a test in the morning (3 sections - numeracy, verbal, logicial) 40 questions in 65 minutes; it will be no problem completing if you passed through the first round and have experience in simple SHL. Because it is rather easy, the benchmark is high - I reckon you need to get about 80%+ correct, as one guy was asked to leave after the tests. You will then have lunch with a graduate and it is totally informal! First round interviews will then begin, it will be between 2-3 people and largely competency based. One interviewer will lead and the other interviewer will support and ask different follow up questions. Be sure to give eye contact to both. Then you would wait in the room while the interviewers decide and HR will tell you yes/no. So I got a yes and moved to the final round that was 1 to 1. It was by someone more senior but still largely competency based though this time he innovated on the questions a little bit and did a bit of CV/personality type of interviewing through the competencies.
    All of them were conducted by CBD personell so do use the opportunity to show your commercial awareness.

Interview Questions
    • I kept being asked repeatedly about certain competencies and interviewers would ask for other examples, so you have to be able to have many examples or link them differently.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weybridge, England

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2013.

Long hiring process.