Procter & Gamble Interview Questions

3.4

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newcastle upon Tyne, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

after doing the online test, got an invitation for a phone interview, and it took around one hour. all questions were about characters. it was really great experience.

Interview Questions
    • please show me an example that you took the initiative to be a leader of a team.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Tell me about a time when you had to convince someone to change their opinions

Planning Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Step 1: test online
    Step 2: mathematical and logical test on site
    Step 3: interview with manager

The first step was pretty easy, simple questions after the application online. Second one was quite difficult, but generally accettable.
    The last interview was not technical, but too generical

PhD Seminar Interview

Applied online, then telephonic interview competency based, face to face interview, unfortunately I did not pass to the next stage

CBD Summer Internship Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

After passing through the online tests and a 1:1 phone interview (competency based - very structured, I had about 4 questions and used different experiences), you will be invited to the visit day. There will be a test in the morning (3 sections - numeracy, verbal, logicial) 40 questions in 65 minutes; it will be no problem completing if you passed through the first round and have experience in simple SHL. Because it is rather easy, the benchmark is high - I reckon you need to get about 80%+ correct, as one guy was asked to leave after the tests. You will then have lunch with a graduate and it is totally informal! First round interviews will then begin, it will be between 2-3 people and largely competency based. One interviewer will lead and the other interviewer will support and ask different follow up questions. Be sure to give eye contact to both. Then you would wait in the room while the interviewers decide and HR will tell you yes/no. So I got a yes and moved to the final round that was 1 to 1. It was by someone more senior but still largely competency based though this time he innovated on the questions a little bit and did a bit of CV/personality type of interviewing through the competencies.
    All of them were conducted by CBD personell so do use the opportunity to show your commercial awareness.

Interview Questions
    • I kept being asked repeatedly about certain competencies and interviewers would ask for other examples, so you have to be able to have many examples or link them differently.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weybridge, England

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2013.

Long hiring process.

Intern Interview

2 interviews in total. One 1-on-1 and One 2-on-1. The order is not fixed. Both interviews are competencies based.

Before the first interview, you will need to do a numerical, verbal and logical test on paper. If you pass on the day, you will be invited to the interview straight away.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you encountered a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weybridge, England

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in June 2013.

Via agency, took one week, an interview of 1 hour with direct manager

Working hours and place

Finance Internship Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Filled out online form, attached a CV and cover letter, did logic test which was relatively easy and 'success drivers' test which takes a lot longer than the website says it will. It is full of questions concerning what you would do in specific situations. Got through to phone interview which is entirely competency based, was only asked 4 questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you didn't meet a goal. All questions had follow up conversation.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

The first process consists in general questions where you have to show your experiences. This experiences should show all the competencies in their core values.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question is that I had to explain when I have a Challenge and how did handle and manage the challenge to be successfull.   Answer Question

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!