Procter & Gamble

Updated 13 Dec 2014

3.4

12 Month Placement Interview

1. Applied online
    2. Online logical and reasoning test (simple level of difficulty)
    3. Fast tracked to assessment centre ( assessment +interview ) Assessment same as the online test, 40 questions in 65 mins. Competency based - Behavioural Interview. 7-8 questions were asked.
    4. Assessment day

Interview Questions
    • Q. Describe a time when you had to adapt to a change in situation.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

very common methodology. submit cv and cover letter on their website. you received a link for a reasoning test. it is a bit unconventional but nothing difficult. three days later i was invited to phone interview. there i failed because at the question "why are you excited about selling batteries" I did not know what to say.

Manufacturing and Logistics Career Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Online tests are very difficult, especially the logical tests which involve puzzle solving. Recommend lots of practices before applying. Once you get to the interview, it is not that difficult. You can expect general questions such as solving a problem in a particular situation, i.e. scenario questions.

Summer Interview

I applied to join the Day in the Life of a Finance and Accounting manager and was successfully put through to the telephone interview. The interviewer was very informative, discussing what the layout would be on the phone. The questions were all competency, following P&G's success drivers and it was mainly circulated around there values. After that, I was successful in being invited for the event and I will get the opportunity to be interviewed again for the summer internship.

Business Analyst Interview

1 to 1 interview and typical questions such as describe a situation when you blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla... HR would go through your CV yet he was very friendly. I had six questions to answer. None of them were too difficult to answer. Still I enjoyed the interview very much.

Process Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

I applied online through P&G website, and also through my college internship program. The position was process engineering internship. The online questions were shapes in patterns and the answers seemed to me to be all based on how many sides the shapes had. there were times when colours were introduced but nothing to difficult. The interview was over the phone with an engineer, I had prepared for a HR person to interview because it seemed like that was what was going to be the case from the emails I got before hand. I was asked a lot about myself and then at the end I was asked some hypothetical problem solving questions.

Interview Questions
    • If you were on your own with no help, and you discovered in testing a product that it failed. How would you go about solving the problem   View Answer

Human Resources Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2014.

Applied online. Had online tests then called to invite me to a phone interview. Competency based phone interview after applying online. Lasted around 50 minutes. Caller explained the values they look for then asked if I had examples of it. Easy to prepare for.

Interview Questions
    • When have you demonstrated your ability to listen well?   Answer Question
    n/a

Senior Engineer R&D Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Via an internship. Internships are a very common method for P&G to recruit to R&D and seems a mutually satisfactory process. The interviews for the internship was quite demanding and focussed and all applicants had to pass a basic reasoning test. Once the job offer was made there was a choice as to location and start date.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer was mostly focussed on understanding examples of personal initiative with very little asked about the company or the line of business.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2014.

There was an online reasoning test and then a phone interview, they asked strictly situational questions. They asked a lot of questions related to leadership. The two online tests, the personality test and the visual thinking test were fairly straight forward. I was just honest with the personality test and then the other mathematical pattern based test was actually tricky but I did better than I expected.

Interview Questions
    • Being able to repeat multiple different examples of times in which you demonstrated leadership across your experiences.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

after doing the online test, got an invitation for a phone interview, and it took around one hour. all questions were about characters. it was really great experience.

Interview Questions
    • please show me an example that you took the initiative to be a leader of a team.   Answer Question