Procter & Gamble

809 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details Tell me about a time when you had to convince someone to change their opinions

Interview Question – When could you have been more aware of a situation   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Glasgow, Scotland

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2012.

Interview Details Applied via online application. Sat two psychometric tests (both easy). Got to final interview and was denied

Interview Question – Name a difficult academic situation you have encountered.   Answer Question

Planning Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details Step 1: test online
Step 2: mathematical and logical test on site
Step 3: interview with manager

The first step was pretty easy, simple questions after the application online. Second one was quite difficult, but generally accettable.
The last interview was not technical, but too generical

Interview Question – Tell me when you teached something to someone.   Answer Question

Production Planner Interview

Weybridge, England

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in June 2013.

Interview Details Via agency, took one week, an interview of 1 hour with direct manager

Interview Question – Previous experience, achievements and training skills   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Working hours and place

Graduate Interview

Weybridge, England

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2013.

Interview Details Long hiring process.

Interview Question – All questions reasonable and easily researched   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Researcher
Egham, England

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2010.

Interview Details Verbal reasoning test, numerical reasoning test, abstract reasoning test, online application, online assessment of personality and panel interview.

Interview Question – Asked questions which required me to state the cause of the situation, the action taken and then the result for some scenarios.   Answer Question

PhD Seminar Interview

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details Applied online, then telephonic interview competency based, face to face interview, unfortunately I did not pass to the next stage

CBD Summer Internship Interview

Weybridge, England

I applied online and interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details After passing through the online tests and a 1:1 phone interview (competency based - very structured, I had about 4 questions and used different experiences), you will be invited to the visit day. There will be a test in the morning (3 sections - numeracy, verbal, logicial) 40 questions in 65 minutes; it will be no problem completing if you passed through the first round and have experience in simple SHL. Because it is rather easy, the benchmark is high - I reckon you need to get about 80%+ correct, as one guy was asked to leave after the tests. You will then have lunch with a graduate and it is totally informal! First round interviews will then begin, it will be between 2-3 people and largely competency based. One interviewer will lead and the other interviewer will support and ask different follow up questions. Be sure to give eye contact to both. Then you would wait in the room while the interviewers decide and HR will tell you yes/no. So I got a yes and moved to the final round that was 1 to 1. It was by someone more senior but still largely competency based though this time he innovated on the questions a little bit and did a bit of CV/personality type of interviewing through the competencies.
All of them were conducted by CBD personell so do use the opportunity to show your commercial awareness.

Interview Question – I kept being asked repeatedly about certain competencies and interviewers would ask for other examples, so you have to be able to have many examples or link them differently.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Intern Interview

Reading, England

I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2013.

Interview Details Straightforward interview process: online application form, online logical reasoning test, paper based logical reasoning test, 45 minutes competency interview. Very friendly interviewers, told me to relax and enjoy the interview as they just wanted to get to know me better. All of the questions were competency based. It went well with no uncomfortable questions at all.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you faced an ethical conflict in a business situation.   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Scientist
Nottingham, England

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2009.

Interview Details after online application, there is an online test to determine compatibility with the company. Once you clear that, there was a written aptitude test. Clearing that, there is the interview session (at least 2 interviewers).
The whole process (application to getting the offer) is about 6 - 7 weeks affair.

Interview Question – nothing that was very difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Procter & Gamble

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!

Procter & Gamble – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​Did you know P&G products are enjoyed 4.6 billion times a day in over 180 countries, making us perhaps the two most successful letters on the planet?​​​​​​ With the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Procter & Gamble interview questions and advice. All 809 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Procter & Gamble employees and interview candidates.