Progressive Business Publications

Updated May 10, 2014

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wyomissing, PA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyomissing, PA (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Progressive Business Publications in March 2014.

The Interview process took 2 Days, and the process was pretty straight forward. The interview was very relaxed and professional, and the Office appeared to have a high energy, fun culture.

Other Interview Reviews for Progressive Business Publications

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Howland Corners, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Howland Corners, OH (US)

Interviewing... call the number and based upon how you sound you may or may not be asked in for interview. I have learned that if you are not hired on the spot with a start day upon leaving interview, you are not being considered.

Interview Questions
    They offer their base rate (7.95) and commission based on performance. Its a take it or leave it deal.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Altoona, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Progressive Business Publications in June 2012.

Saw an ad in the paper asking for outgoing people who were able to communicate well with others. Part of the ad that was appealing to myself was that I could make my own schedule, with no nights or weekends, and I could earn $12/hr within the first month. I called and was immediately granted an interview for the next day and was hired upon completing the interview and started the next week.

No negotiation.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Malvern, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Progressive Business Publications in September 2009.

It was very unprofessional in nature. I was asked my age right out of the gate which really took me by surprise to be quite honest. i was also asked whether or not i was married and had children to "check if i was eligable for their benefit plan"? the conference room in which i was interviewed had various board games laying around and was just a mess. The people were not very friendly at all and seemed as if they really didnt want to be there.

i was unable to negotiate my pay. i was told what my pay would be.

Worked for Progressive Business Publications? Contribute to the Community!