Prudential Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2015
Updated 14 Apr 2015

2.7

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Prudential (London, England) in April 2009.

Interview

At the job fair. Mass Mutual mentioned that they are offering salary based first year advisors between 55-65k, car, bonus, benefits package, health insurance or more. Does anyone out there currently work as a first year agent? How do you like it? The sales manager quoted, "Some of our first year agents make $110k." They've done very well.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be good for this position?   1 Answer

small salary

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

This is Management Trainee Programme of Prudential in Vietnam, took place in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi city. This includes Application form, Test, Initial HR interview, Assessment Center. Candidates in Hanoi, who pass through the first 3 rounds, will go to Ho Chi Minh city to participate in the last round.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prudential.

Interview

First I was screened by Human Resources person. This was a low pressure step where the HR person was just asking simple questions to be sure that the candidate meets the minimum requirements given by hiring manager. Then in person interviews with direct manager and Director. This stage included more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to collaborate with others to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Check the market reference range and salary is negotiable.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

I received a school interview. They came to the campus for the interview. It was pretty brief with mostly behavioral questions. They did have one technical question, but it was very basic. The whole staff was very friendly and made you feel comfortable.

Vice President, Senior Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ (US)).

Interview

Lengthy, but not overly difficult. Companies with this much red tape usually take two months longer than it should. The process should take less than a month, but it drags on for more than three months. Had to keep prodding HR and the hiring manager even though I was told after the hire that they were anxious to make me the offer since I was the obvious choice, I can't imagine how long it would have taken if their was some hesitation on their part?

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

This process took a long time, it took more than 2 weeks after I applied. The interviewer talked a lot about this position and their company before asking questions. Interview questions were pretty straightforward. Questions were about sale and working experience, and how you well sale the financial products if you get a job like this.

Student Helper Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

I was helping in a three-day-event of the department as a part time helper, chatting with the department head and she desired to hire me after the chat.
    salary and detail confirmed on phone and email.

Interview Questions

• work experience, and study major.
      basically just chatting.

1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed once by a hiring staff at school then again at their office in Newark by 4 other people. The first interview was basic getting to know me and the company. The second one consisted of basic technical programming question from their staff.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between how Java handles memory compared to C++   Answer Question

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Prudential in March 2015.

Interview

Spoke on the phone to set up an interview date.

Start out the process by filling out a survey about yourself and different things of the company.

First interview is telling you about the job and also going over your resume and how you might fit the position.

Two more interviews are done afterward if you keep moving forward. You'd come back and meet and talk about the market segment and different area's of the job, etc.

Then you'd come back and speak with a few people and be given a structured interview which we mostly know to include behavior questions

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Prudential (Marlborough, MA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was smooth. Basically explained in what consist the job and explained how the hiring process go. At the end explained that you need to have a training and a license that cost 1200$ but that would be refund by the company once you are in and pass the test.

Interview Questions

• When start you interest in financial field? What type of education you had? Are you a outgoing person and you experience in sales?   Answer Question