PwC Accountant Interview Questions

Updated 1 Oct 2014

3.1

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accountant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in July 2009.

I felt the interview process was very unfair. I wasn't given the opportunity to discuss my experience and suitability for the role in any great detail. The interviewer had made up his mind early in the interview that I wasn't going to be hired and I don't think I could have done anything to change his mind.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2008.

Overall, the experience you get with PwC is going to be very professional, which reflects upon their culture. Nice people, but not particularly warm. I interned there over the summer, and did not enjoy my engagement team. I am actually very torn between Deloitte and PwC as one has better culture and the later has a larger client base in New York (and the Mid town location is not bad either)
    They definitely ask you a lot of questions that are related to the current economic trends just to see if you have been keeping up. Comparing to other firms, their interview questions focused less on the behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think caused today's economic meltdown? Do you think stricter regulation will prevent that?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in September 2008.

not very pleasant. the interviewer is not friendly at all.

Accountant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2008.

4 interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PwC in August 2008.

Position was offered through referal.

Interview Questions
    It was pretty quick due to referral