PwC

Average Difficulty
144 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in July 2013.

Interview Details There's an online numerical and logical test, as well as something like a situational judgement test. the same tests in higher difficulty arise in the assessment centre. Following that there is a group exeercise and a couple of interviews, depending on your performace in the previous areas

Interview Question – the tests in the assessment centre are more difficult than the ones completed online   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Interview Details Interview was the final stage in the process and conducted by one of the directors in the company. It was the most relaxing and unstructured part of the application process and has covered basic competencies of PwC and how they apply to me and then went on and talked about my motivation for joining the company and the expectations I might have. A very pleasant conversation.

Interview Question – Why London out of all the possible places?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no option to negotiate as it was a part of graduate scheme.

Associate

I applied online and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Straight into competency which was followed by commercial awareness and finally career motivation.

Interview Question – Why study Aca?
Example when you worked with someome different? How did you adapt?
  Answer Question

Birmingham, England

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in February 2010.

Interview Details The hiring process was relatively quick and straightforward. I applied for the Sept 2010 intake and the whole process only took 1+ month from application to offer. The interview was less of a 'tick-box' experience than the other big 4 firms as the interviewer engage with you a little bit more.

Interview Question – If you were to win £1 million what would you do with the money?   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details application, telephone interview, assessment centre, final interview

Interview Question – No unexpected question. The difficulty of interview can be depending on the interviewer due to their personalities(my opinion), thus you need to be aware that they can be nice or very rude. Also you need to try to understand what the interviewer wants to hear 'exactly' as their questions can sometimes be unclear and vague then do not assume and ask them again.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – got transferred(as the position i applied was filled during the interview process) to another position which I wasnt interested

Reading, England

I applied online - interviewed at PwC in January 2010.

Interview Details there were several stages, 1)application then an online assessment, 2) group stage, interview, presentation more assymetric assessments. Interview and finally a job offer.

Interview Question – I had to pick a current economic topic from the FT and argue my opinion with a Director.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

London, England

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2008.

Interview Details To best prepare for a strategy consulting interview, you have to practice your case studies.
Fortunately, these are not nearly as difficult as they can be made out to be.
You just have to demonstrate structured thinking, and where possible back up your arguments with data.

The interviews was straightforward, just the tradtional competency based types.

Interview Question – What would you do if you don't become a consultant?   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at PwC in June 2007.

Interview Details I applied on line and was then called in for an interview with HR.

After that interview the second round was an assessment day, psychometic tests were written, I was interviewd by a partner and a group exercise took place to assess how we work and contribute in teams.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answers (2)

Very Difficult Interview

Zwolle, Overijssel (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in December 2012.

Interview Details Telephone interview, tests, more tests, face to face interview, rejection, difficult question and trust issues. People claim that you are wrong when you are right. It is a horrible company and all they do is to flame you and make you feel bad. Do not go there.

Interview Question – Do I have to trust someone on his blue eyes?   View Answer

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details It is easy to wander when answering an experience interview question, particularly if you do not have a specific situation or problem in mind. Before answering the question, think of a specific example of a past situation that answers the question given. Provide a clear but concise description of the situation, explain how you handled the situation, and describe the results. By focusing on one specific example, your answer will be succinct and on topic.

Interview Question – Before going to the interview, look at the job listing to see what specific skills and attitudes the job requires. Reflect back on your past work experience to recall situations in which you have demonstrated these skills and attitudes. Consider each situation in detail; you will need to be prepared to discuss these situations thoroughly, and answer any follow-up questions. In particular, reflect on the specific role you played in each situation, and the actions you took to achieve success.   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!