PwC

Average Difficulty
142 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

London, England

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Interview Details Interview was the final stage in the process and conducted by one of the directors in the company. It was the most relaxing and unstructured part of the application process and has covered basic competencies of PwC and how they apply to me and then went on and talked about my motivation for joining the company and the expectations I might have. A very pleasant conversation.

Interview Question – Why London out of all the possible places?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no option to negotiate as it was a part of graduate scheme.

Associate

I applied online and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Straight into competency which was followed by commercial awareness and finally career motivation.

Interview Question – Why study Aca?
Example when you worked with someome different? How did you adapt?
  Answer Question

Birmingham, England

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in February 2010.

Interview Details The hiring process was relatively quick and straightforward. I applied for the Sept 2010 intake and the whole process only took 1+ month from application to offer. The interview was less of a 'tick-box' experience than the other big 4 firms as the interviewer engage with you a little bit more.

Interview Question – If you were to win £1 million what would you do with the money?   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details application, telephone interview, assessment centre, final interview

Interview Question – No unexpected question. The difficulty of interview can be depending on the interviewer due to their personalities(my opinion), thus you need to be aware that they can be nice or very rude. Also you need to try to understand what the interviewer wants to hear 'exactly' as their questions can sometimes be unclear and vague then do not assume and ask them again.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – got transferred(as the position i applied was filled during the interview process) to another position which I wasnt interested

Reading, England

I applied online - interviewed at PwC in January 2010.

Interview Details there were several stages, 1)application then an online assessment, 2) group stage, interview, presentation more assymetric assessments. Interview and finally a job offer.

Interview Question – I had to pick a current economic topic from the FT and argue my opinion with a Director.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

London, England

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2008.

Interview Details To best prepare for a strategy consulting interview, you have to practice your case studies.
Fortunately, these are not nearly as difficult as they can be made out to be.
You just have to demonstrate structured thinking, and where possible back up your arguments with data.

The interviews was straightforward, just the tradtional competency based types.

Interview Question – What would you do if you don't become a consultant?   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at PwC in June 2007.

Interview Details I applied on line and was then called in for an interview with HR.

After that interview the second round was an assessment day, psychometic tests were written, I was interviewd by a partner and a group exercise took place to assess how we work and contribute in teams.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answers (2)

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details It is easy to wander when answering an experience interview question, particularly if you do not have a specific situation or problem in mind. Before answering the question, think of a specific example of a past situation that answers the question given. Provide a clear but concise description of the situation, explain how you handled the situation, and describe the results. By focusing on one specific example, your answer will be succinct and on topic.

Interview Question – Before going to the interview, look at the job listing to see what specific skills and attitudes the job requires. Reflect back on your past work experience to recall situations in which you have demonstrated these skills and attitudes. Consider each situation in detail; you will need to be prepared to discuss these situations thoroughly, and answer any follow-up questions. In particular, reflect on the specific role you played in each situation, and the actions you took to achieve success.   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details It was a ridiculous process. Absolutely horrible. At the same time, it was an amazing experience. You have to say that they have very good interview process system. Also, i don't remember anything of that. I do not know what all things were useful or not. I don't remember who took the interview.

Interview Question – What is your name?   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details It is a fair process, everybody is given a fair chance to present their talents. PwC has a great way of taking interviews. The interviewee will always be made comfortable, and given ample time to prepare himself/herself before the interview. The interviewers will be very experienced professionals nad will make every efforts to make the interview a great experience for the interveiwee.

Interview Question – There are no unexpected questions,. An interviewee is expected to have some background of the job applied for. The interview will be more or less around the job profile, and certain technical skills that are needed to perform that role. Nothing is difficult if you know where your going.   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!