PwC Associate Interview Questions

Updated 25 Sep 2014
Updated 25 Sep 2014

147 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in July 2013.

There's an online numerical and logical test, as well as something like a situational judgement test. the same tests in higher difficulty arise in the assessment centre. Following that there is a group exeercise and a couple of interviews, depending on your performace in the previous areas

Interview Questions
  • the tests in the assessment centre are more difficult than the ones completed online   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at PwC.

Straight into competency which was followed by commercial awareness and finally career motivation.

Interview Questions
    • Why study Aca?
      Example when you worked with someome different? How did you adapt?
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

application, telephone interview, assessment centre, final interview

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected question. The difficulty of interview can be depending on the interviewer due to their personalities(my opinion), thus you need to be aware that they can be nice or very rude. Also you need to try to understand what the interviewer wants to hear 'exactly' as their questions can sometimes be unclear and vague then do not assume and ask them again.   Answer Question

got transferred(as the position i applied was filled during the interview process) to another position which I wasnt interested

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Interview was the final stage in the process and conducted by one of the directors in the company. It was the most relaxing and unstructured part of the application process and has covered basic competencies of PwC and how they apply to me and then went on and talked about my motivation for joining the company and the expectations I might have. A very pleasant conversation.

Interview Questions
    There was no option to negotiate as it was a part of graduate scheme.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Birmingham, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in February 2010.

The hiring process was relatively quick and straightforward. I applied for the Sept 2010 intake and the whole process only took 1+ month from application to offer. The interview was less of a 'tick-box' experience than the other big 4 firms as the interviewer engage with you a little bit more.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to win £1 million what would you do with the money?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reading, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

I applied online - interviewed at PwC in January 2010.

there were several stages, 1)application then an online assessment, 2) group stage, interview, presentation more assymetric assessments. Interview and finally a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • I had to pick a current economic topic from the FT and argue my opinion with a Director.   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2008.

To best prepare for a strategy consulting interview, you have to practice your case studies.
    Fortunately, these are not nearly as difficult as they can be made out to be.
    You just have to demonstrate structured thinking, and where possible back up your arguments with data.

The interviews was straightforward, just the tradtional competency based types.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at PwC in June 2007.

I applied on line and was then called in for an interview with HR.

After that interview the second round was an assessment day, psychometic tests were written, I was interviewd by a partner and a group exercise took place to assess how we work and contribute in teams.

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

1. One on campus interview, interview with a manager.
    2. On site interview including a pre-night dinner and meet with two interviewers in the second day, one is senior manager, another is a partner.

Associate Interview

It is easy to wander when answering an experience interview question, particularly if you do not have a specific situation or problem in mind. Before answering the question, think of a specific example of a past situation that answers the question given. Provide a clear but concise description of the situation, explain how you handled the situation, and describe the results. By focusing on one specific example, your answer will be succinct and on topic.

Interview Questions
    • Before going to the interview, look at the job listing to see what specific skills and attitudes the job requires. Reflect back on your past work experience to recall situations in which you have demonstrated these skills and attitudes. Consider each situation in detail; you will need to be prepared to discuss these situations thoroughly, and answer any follow-up questions. In particular, reflect on the specific role you played in each situation, and the actions you took to achieve success.   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!