PwC Assurance Intern Interview Questions

3.2

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in March 2013.

Interview

Online Form: Normal Basic Question
Telephone Interview: Sell Yourself, analyse one business!!!!!!!!
Assessment Centre Online- MATHS VERBAL/NON Verbal Reasoning
Group Assessment Centre: Analyse a situation in a group. Englsih and Maths Test
Telephone Interview: Speaking about where you would like to work
Face to Face Final Interview: Grilling CV and undestanding of PWC

Interview Questions

• What do you think youll be doing. Why would you be doing this. What dont you think youll be doing. Ask people in that industry   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

All behavioral. They want to get to know you as well as give you a chance to get to know them. Great experience. My only complaint would be that they don't like to consider you for other openings other than what you are applying for.

Assurance Intern Interview

Interview

Typical campus interview. Socials preceded the interview. Interview was with a senior manager in the office I was interviewing for. Interview lasted thirty minutes and consisted of get to know you questions. Also, there were the typical resume questions.

Took another offer

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Very enjoyable interview, great atmosphere overall. Had two interviews, with a manager and then with a partner, and then lunch with two associates. No tough questions. Everybody is very polite and friendly. Prepare some interesting questions to ask your interviewers.

Assurance Intern Interview

Interview

I phone interviewed with the partner and it was mostly discussing my resume and behavioral traits. I was invited to an office visit where I interviewed with other people throughout the company. Most of the interview were conversational however one interviewer asked me more technical questions to test my knowledge.

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through campus website.
    First round interview was on campus and was very basic. The interview was with a partner and he ask simple behavioral questions.

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The process included the typical questions: where do you see yourself in 5 years, tell us about a time you worked in a team, how would your teammates describe you, etc.
    A pretty straight forward process and with a little preparation you should be just fine

Interview Questions

• The question that caught me off guard was "Explain to me what PwC does"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

long interview process: meet with recruiter at school and two interviews to follow. The last interview day was from 8:30am to 2pm. Got a call from the partner the same day that I got the offer.

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Performed one phone interview followed by an in-office interview with three different managers within the department. Questions asked were fairly straightforward and focused on behavioral questions from experiences listed on your resume. Ample time left after questioning to ask your own questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out from other applicants for this position?   Answer Question

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Florham Park, NJ (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Initially applied through my school's career services website, and was invited for an on-campus interview shortly after. The interview was pretty conversational. I was only asked two questions directly, and they were both easy ones. The partner I interviewed with was most interested in hearing me talk about my resume directly rather than answering behavioral questions. About a week after my campus interview I received a call from the recruiter inviting me to Superday.

Interview Questions

• Only two questions, rest of interview was conversation. 1. Tell me about a time when someone in your team was not pulling their weight, and how did you deal with it.
      2. Tell me about a time you were not able to meet a deadline.

Answer Question