PwC

15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Assurance Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in March 2013.

Interview Details Online Form: Normal Basic Question
Telephone Interview: Sell Yourself, analyse one business!!!!!!!!
Assessment Centre Online- MATHS VERBAL/NON Verbal Reasoning
Group Assessment Centre: Analyse a situation in a group. Englsih and Maths Test
Telephone Interview: Speaking about where you would like to work
Face to Face Final Interview: Grilling CV and undestanding of PWC

Interview Question – What do you think youll be doing. Why would you be doing this. What dont you think youll be doing. Ask people in that industry   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details I phone interviewed with the partner and it was mostly discussing my resume and behavioral traits. I was invited to an office visit where I interviewed with other people throughout the company. Most of the interview were conversational however one interviewer asked me more technical questions to test my knowledge.

Interview Question – Explaining different excel functions   Answer Question

Assurance Intern Interview

Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in March 2013.

Interview Details Applied online. Then psychometric tests. Got an interview. No call back

Interview Question – What was the biggest disappointment in your life   Answer Question

Assurance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Applied through campus website.
First round interview was on campus and was very basic. The interview was with a partner and he ask simple behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What was your least favorite class and why?   Answer Question

New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details The process included the typical questions: where do you see yourself in 5 years, tell us about a time you worked in a team, how would your teammates describe you, etc.
A pretty straight forward process and with a little preparation you should be just fine

Interview Question – The question that caught me off guard was "Explain to me what PwC does"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details long interview process: meet with recruiter at school and two interviews to follow. The last interview day was from 8:30am to 2pm. Got a call from the partner the same day that I got the offer.

Interview Question – No technical questions   Answer Question

Florham Park, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details Initially applied through my school's career services website, and was invited for an on-campus interview shortly after. The interview was pretty conversational. I was only asked two questions directly, and they were both easy ones. The partner I interviewed with was most interested in hearing me talk about my resume directly rather than answering behavioral questions. About a week after my campus interview I received a call from the recruiter inviting me to Superday.

Interview Question – Only two questions, rest of interview was conversation. 1. Tell me about a time when someone in your team was not pulling their weight, and how did you deal with it.
2. Tell me about a time you were not able to meet a deadline.
  Answer Question

Assurance Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2013.

Interview Details Phone call based

Interview Question – What co-curriculum activities have you been participated in university and high school? What is your award about?   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details Pretty basic phone interview (1st round) instead of on campus. Office visit contained 3 back to back interviews with a manager, MD, and partner. No particularly tough questions, but definitely spend time preparing.

Interview Question – Do you have any experience with sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Assurance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details first interview with a senior manager, then super day, three interviews with manager, senior manager and partner

Interview Question – How will your past experience help you do better in this position?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Assurance Intern interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.