PwC Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.9

86 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

I applied through campus access, and there were two round interviews. One was campus interview with one manager and second round interview was an office visit, interviewed with one manager and one partner.

Transfer Pricing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

attended info session, applied through university career website.

Interview Questions
    • pretty much all the questions were straightforward,but ready to answer questions in a conversational basis.   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2013.

Applied on PwC website, recruiter contacted a month later. One phone interview with Manager in August first week. Waited for over a month for in-person interview at Chicago ofice. Met 5 people on same day in Chicago office . 2 Partners, 1 Project Manager, 1 Director and 1 Manager. Confirmed selection after 1 week, extended offer 2 weeks there after and accepted during the same week.It was a good experience overall, wait was tough though. Start Date is in second week of November

Interview Questions
    • I was interviewed as Experienced Hire, lot of questions were on my experience with different technologies, where I want to be in 5 years, Ideal job description, few behavioral questions   Answer Question
    No negotiation. It is what its is.

Experienced Associate Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2013.

Applied to a specific service group within Advisory. Pretty straightforward and quick interview process. Got referred from a current employer, applied to position through referral link, got contacted from recruiter within a few days of applying and was asked some basic questions about career goals and my experience. 2nd round took place one week later and was a 'technical' screening phone interview from a Director - was not very technical, but mostly behavioral questions. 3rd round was in-person interviews with two other Directors and a Partner - each interviewer seemed to focus on something different - questions about resume (in detail), behavioral questions targeting consulting acumen (teamwork, leadership, dealing with clients, etc), and technical questions regarding understanding of industry and group's function.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested specifically in this group over other Advisory groups?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2013.

I had a great recruiter who was able to see my information for this specific position. I have also applied at PWC for other positions and have been unfortunate with other recruiters.

Technology Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2013.

First round is behavioral based, your very standard behavioral question.
    Second Round is three 45 minute interviews at their HQ. Two of them are behavioral, and one is a case question.

IT Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in April 2013.

3 round interview, first communicate with me through phone, then face to face interview, the third round interview is in their office. You need to have breakfast with staff to know about the company value, then 3 officer interview you. After that they will telephone you the result in few days.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with a team member who don't want to work.   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Inititial phone interview with Recruiter lead to a second phone interview with a Consultant. For the third interview I was invited into the office for "interview day" in which several candidates were being screened at once.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2012.

On-campus interview followed by an on-site interview in Chicago, IL. The HR contact told me she would call me with in two weeks. I e-mailed her 5 times and called their office trying to contact them after the two weeks was up. The got back to me 4 weeks later. Thanks PwC.
    Had a panel of people we could talk to about full time work. No actuaries, all consultants. We were under the Tax people for some reason, apparently, we did not get our own department or area.

Interview Questions

The HR contact took look to contact me so I took a different offer.

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Got an interview call from HR manager only because of a referral from my school senior who happened to be a manager in PwC now. Started with 1 HR interview (very simple and direct questions related to visa status and previous work experience), followed by 2 Telephone interviews (one by a director and one by a tech manager). Position was related to Insurance industry. I did not have any experience in Guidewire and PwC is specifically looking for candidates with Guidewire experience (or may be an indepth P&C insurance knowledge candidate). I did fine/well in the phone interviews and questions were in general (about prior work experience and some insurance related questions) . This whole process of 1 HR interview and 2 Telephone interviews took over a month and a half. Then a final in-person interview was scheduled a month and half later (after the 2nd telephone interview was done). In-person interview with 3 Directors and 1 Partner. Discussions sounded very casual (again related to the position/work experience) except for with one director who asked the typical behavioral type of questions like why PwC, why should PwC hire you..and also some questions related to a particular scenario in policy issuance. I thought i did fine(not extraordinary) but was positive & expecting an offer. After two and half weeks the HR manager replied that i did not get the offer :( .. The overall process was good, though veryyy slow. The HR manager responded well for any email/call, though a little late sometimes (lot better than other companies I interviewed with) .

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such...but be prepared to answer any question that might be related to your prior experience and mentioned in your resume .. I was being frank/simple in my answers, but may be you need to be more elaborate sometimes!   Answer Question