PwC

Updated 18 Jan 2015

2.9

84 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

I was first contacted by HR and had an initial phone screen. It went well. Next, I spoke with a director. That interview also went well. Lots of good, core competency, behavior based questions along with several technical questions. Then came the third interview. The person doing the interview called an hour and a half past the scheduled time. No contact letting me know he'd be late. That interview lasted 5-10 minutes. He asked me to hold on multiple times, and was very distracted through the entire call. I didn't hear anything further for about a month, then I got a system generated email thanking me for my time. I will never pursue another job with pwc after being handled and treated this way.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2013.

1st round was Telephonic . As I am into SAP , questions were asked on both technical and functional, also from projects I worked. It was for 35-40 minutes by a Principal Consultant..2nd round was Managerial round . It was F2F at Bangalore taken by the Director and Partner. Few managerial questions like leadership,motivation were asked. Why PwC?
    What U know about PwC? Favorite MBA Subject--Few questions on that..Final HR round was telephonic. They asked only about salary expectations,reason 4 change, how soon I can join,etc....My hobbies, engineering rank, significant achievement..etc..Overall it was very good...Interviewers were very friendly, cordial, didn't put into pressure or stress...very much professional..

I told Best in Industry and got 70% hike from my previous company. PwC offers more than industry standard for talented guys...

Consultant Interview

First round interview is a traditional numerical test. Reading and interpreting graphs and then calculate the correct answer. Also included true, false or can not be answered-questions.

Also some tests of reading abilites, which are in the local language. Short texts discussing different topics, such as economics, technology and scientific findings.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary really. Some time pressure, but that's all.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

As it was a campus driven interview so there was only one round and fully based small case studies. Mostly they were checking the statistical approach to the problem.

Interview Questions
    • if u want to launch a telecom service in India, what u will look at and how u will proceed.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in January 2013.

technical round-questions asked as per cv.
    managerial round- general questions like willing to travel, marital status etc
    hr discussion

Interview Questions
    • nothing difficult, but was lengthy.interviewer covered almost everything written in CV   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in January 2013.

3 round interview process for campus hiring
    1. Group Discussion : Focus areas communication skills, group dynamics
    2. Case Analysis: Case describing issues faced by a manufacturing co. Analyse for possible approaches for driving down costs, followed by interview largely CV based
    3. Partner interview: Fit interview, stress , CV based

Interview Questions
    • You are at client site, need to go home for some personal emergency but your manager is not releasing you   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Resume shortlisting, group discussion and then one personal interview. Resume shortlisting had grade criteria, group discussion was extremely easy as the problem statement was comprehensible (not abstract). structure was: 5 mins to understand the problem, 20 to discuss and then 5 mins to conclude. Interview was entirely case study as expected.

Interview Questions
    • how can a company make vendors sell its product more without giving him any benefit to do so.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Technical Round - Basic Technical Question on technology worked on and project details (challenged faced how overcome and technology details)
    Partner Round - To check if fit for job just to check your dedication towards job and kiness joining firm and communication skills
    HR Round - Negotiation on salary

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in December 2012.

One written case, one interview with HR, 5 interviews with guys from the department I applied. Everything was great. Mostly talked about my student days and experience. One case interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is the profit of Starbucks cafe on the ground floor?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC.

Campus Placement- Began with written aptitude test followed by HR interview and then telephonic interview with a partner. They asked me basic questions about myself and also what diffrentiated me from others and what i knew about ERP.

Interview Questions
    • What differentiated me from others? why do you want to join PWC?   Answer Question