PwC

Updated 23 Nov 2014

2.9

80 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2013.

1st round was Telephonic . As I am into SAP , questions were asked on both technical and functional, also from projects I worked. It was for 35-40 minutes by a Principal Consultant..2nd round was Managerial round . It was F2F at Bangalore taken by the Director and Partner. Few managerial questions like leadership,motivation were asked. Why PwC?
What U know about PwC? Favorite MBA Subject--Few questions on that..Final HR round was telephonic. They asked only about salary expectations,reason 4 change, how soon I can join,etc....My hobbies, engineering rank, significant achievement..etc..Overall it was very good...Interviewers were very friendly, cordial, didn't put into pressure or stress...very much professional..

I told Best in Industry and got 70% hike from my previous company. PwC offers more than industry standard for talented guys...

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Consultant Interview

First round interview is a traditional numerical test. Reading and interpreting graphs and then calculate the correct answer. Also included true, false or can not be answered-questions.

Also some tests of reading abilites, which are in the local language. Short texts discussing different topics, such as economics, technology and scientific findings.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary really. Some time pressure, but that's all.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

As it was a campus driven interview so there was only one round and fully based small case studies. Mostly they were checking the statistical approach to the problem.

Interview Questions
    • if u want to launch a telecom service in India, what u will look at and how u will proceed.   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in January 2013.

3 round interview process for campus hiring
    1. Group Discussion : Focus areas communication skills, group dynamics
    2. Case Analysis: Case describing issues faced by a manufacturing co. Analyse for possible approaches for driving down costs, followed by interview largely CV based
    3. Partner interview: Fit interview, stress , CV based

Interview Questions
    • You are at client site, need to go home for some personal emergency but your manager is not releasing you   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in January 2013.

technical round-questions asked as per cv.
    managerial round- general questions like willing to travel, marital status etc
    hr discussion

Interview Questions
    • nothing difficult, but was lengthy.interviewer covered almost everything written in CV   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Resume shortlisting, group discussion and then one personal interview. Resume shortlisting had grade criteria, group discussion was extremely easy as the problem statement was comprehensible (not abstract). structure was: 5 mins to understand the problem, 20 to discuss and then 5 mins to conclude. Interview was entirely case study as expected.

Interview Questions
    • how can a company make vendors sell its product more without giving him any benefit to do so.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Technical Round - Basic Technical Question on technology worked on and project details (challenged faced how overcome and technology details)
    Partner Round - To check if fit for job just to check your dedication towards job and kiness joining firm and communication skills
    HR Round - Negotiation on salary

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC.

Campus Placement- Began with written aptitude test followed by HR interview and then telephonic interview with a partner. They asked me basic questions about myself and also what diffrentiated me from others and what i knew about ERP.

Interview Questions
    • What differentiated me from others? why do you want to join PWC?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

One round of on campus interview. Basically just the partner talking about the firm.
    A week later got invited on site. The interview started with a panel discussion, which is just a presentation of the company and the position. It was followed by 3 one-on-one interviews with partners or directors. The interviews are essentially behavioral, aka asking you about your experience.
    Got phone call about the result three days later.

Interview Questions
    • There was a case interview even though the invitation said explicitly that the interviews will be behavioral.   View Answers (3)

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

i got in through campus placements. The procedure is standard. First is the written round, second is the GD and third personal interview. first round consisted of general ability questions, mostly simple, but time given was less. so accuracy and speed was required. GD had an unorthodox format. the whole batch was split into two parts and one side had to play client and other company.

Personal Interview consisted of pretty much whatever was in my resume. In between there was a guess estimate and a small case study.

Interview Questions
    • I had in my resume, under hobbies, sketching. Unexpectedly the interviewer just asked me to sketch,. caught out of the blue i asked as to, what do i sketch. He replied, whatever i feel like.

The case study that was given was simple. I was asked to prepare a strategy blueprint of: how can technology be used in implementing government schemes, so that the benefits can reach grass-root level.
        Answer Question