PwC Financial Service Representative Intern Interview Questions

Financial Service Representative Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

The entire interview was all behavioral. The only thing I did in all 3 separate interviews for the super day was walk them through my resume. Helps to know a little about the company. Talked about whether or not to go back to school and get my masters or not.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. Just sat and talked with upper management. 3 seperate interviews   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Financial Service Representative Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Washington, DC (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

I originally applied through my university advisement center. First round interviews were on campus, focused mainly on behavioral questions and why such an interest in the FSR group. Flyout and second round interview consisted of three 30 minute interview, two managers and one partner. Mainly looking for person-organization fit. Few technical questions.

Interview Questions