PwC

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Service Representative Intern Interview

Washington, DC (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

Interview Details I originally applied through my university advisement center. First round interviews were on campus, focused mainly on behavioral questions and why such an interest in the FSR group. Flyout and second round interview consisted of three 30 minute interview, two managers and one partner. Mainly looking for person-organization fit. Few technical questions.

Interview Question – Walk me through a DCF model.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Financial Service Representative Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.