PwC

Getting the Interview

113 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Interview Details Interview with manager and senior manager. Very straightforward, no questions trying to catch you out.

Interview Question – imagine you are a drug lord, how do you draw the boundaries of your "business". something along those lines. they were trying to get you to say how you would determine the market   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at PwC in August 2012.

Interview Details Online application form, personality, numerical and logic tests. This was followed by a telephone interview, with various competency questions. The third stage was an assessment centre which had a 30 minute written exercise, another set of numerical and logical tests and a group activity. The final stage was a face to face interview.

Interview Question – What is your favourite subject at university and why?   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details one to one interview. technical and competency questions. Tells us 5 university modules and give a number 1 to 10 depending on how well you know the subject.

Interview Question – 2^32=?   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Phone interview was mainly competency based, Compentencies they look for can be found on their website.
Best advice is to prepare specific examples and be ready to go into more depth.
Also a few questions to test commercial awareness. Have a recent business news story ready to talk about.

Interview Question – Tell us about a recent news story you read and how does it affect pwc?   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in April 2012.

Interview Details Online aptitude tests and numerical/verbal reasoning.
telephone interview
invitation to Insight Academy with further assessments
Offer made for 6 week summer internship

Interview Question – Talk to me about a time when you disagreed with something that was going on within a project that you were working on or within a commercial environment   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the office and sector that I wanted to work in

London, England

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Interview Details Interview process was long but not too strenuous. Had a telephone interview then invited to an assessment centre. The assessment centre involved a two tests, a 1:1 interview and a group exercise. The interview did not involve any technical questions, it primarily competency based questions. The tests did not provide sufficient time to complete them however you are not expected to. Received offer the same day.

Interview Question – If you had to name one attribute of a successfull auditor what would it be?   Answer Question

Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details The interview was with two people, both were current managers with the firm in Pittsburgh. Questions were relatively straight forward and nothing seemed to be off the wall. Essentially just reviewed my work history.

Interview Question – Nothing specific - more so just explaining who you are and what you can bring.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Belgrade (Serbia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Referred by an employee. There were few rounds of interviews. It started with few online assessment tests. Then few on-site interviews combined of group case study, competency based interview and skill based interviews.

Interview Question – Lots of usual competency based questions.   Answer Question

Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online - interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Interview Details Video interview

Interview Question – What do you think distinguishes PwC from it's competitors?   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed at PwC in March 2013.

Interview Details The interview itself was fairly short. The interview started with the usual tell me about yourself question. The interviewer seemed focused on finding out more about aspects of my personality, with a number of questions targeted at what I will do in certain situations. Interviewer was friendly however, and managed to make me feel quite comfortable.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult to answer so long as you take your time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fixed pay, non-negotiable.

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Intern interview questions and advice. All 113 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.