PwC Intern Interview Questions

2.9

136 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2013.

I passed assessment tests and they invited me for the interview. It was really short, one young girl was questioning and they were no time to ask questions about role.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

one to one interview. technical and competency questions. Tells us 5 university modules and give a number 1 to 10 depending on how well you know the subject.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

Phone interview was mainly competency based, Compentencies they look for can be found on their website.
    Best advice is to prepare specific examples and be ready to go into more depth.
    Also a few questions to test commercial awareness. Have a recent business news story ready to talk about.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a recent news story you read and how does it affect pwc?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Interview with manager and senior manager. Very straightforward, no questions trying to catch you out.

Interview Questions
    • imagine you are a drug lord, how do you draw the boundaries of your "business". something along those lines. they were trying to get you to say how you would determine the market   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in August 2012.

Online application form, personality, numerical and logic tests. This was followed by a telephone interview, with various competency questions. The third stage was an assessment centre which had a 30 minute written exercise, another set of numerical and logical tests and a group activity. The final stage was a face to face interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in April 2012.

Online aptitude tests and numerical/verbal reasoning.
    telephone interview
    invitation to Insight Academy with further assessments
    Offer made for 6 week summer internship

Interview Questions
    • Talk to me about a time when you disagreed with something that was going on within a project that you were working on or within a commercial environment   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate the office and sector that I wanted to work in

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Interview process was long but not too strenuous. Had a telephone interview then invited to an assessment centre. The assessment centre involved a two tests, a 1:1 interview and a group exercise. The interview did not involve any technical questions, it primarily competency based questions. The tests did not provide sufficient time to complete them however you are not expected to. Received offer the same day.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to name one attribute of a successfull auditor what would it be?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The on campus interview wasn't terrible, just behavioral questions. I heard about a week after that I was chosen to come in the office for an final round of interviews. When I came in NYC, it was an all day event and I interviewed with 3 people. It was a great experience and everyone was very nice.

Intern Interview

Interview was very easy. They just asked a few behavioral questions, and the interview was very conversational. They just try to see if you are a good fit for their office.

Intern Interview

First round interview was just behavioral - 30 minutes. Difficult questions. Interviewer seemed like he did not care what I was talking about. This was from the Chicago office. Student from Northwestern. They took 20 for first round interviews out of 230 resumes.