PwC Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

129 interviews

2.9

129 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Interview with manager and senior manager. Very straightforward, no questions trying to catch you out.

Interview Questions
  • imagine you are a drug lord, how do you draw the boundaries of your "business". something along those lines. they were trying to get you to say how you would determine the market   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England
    Anonymous Employee in London, England

I interviewed online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at PwC in August 2012.

Online application form, personality, numerical and logic tests. This was followed by a telephone interview, with various competency questions. The third stage was an assessment centre which had a 30 minute written exercise, another set of numerical and logical tests and a group activity. The final stage was a face to face interview.

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England
    Anonymous Employee in London, England

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC.

one to one interview. technical and competency questions. Tells us 5 university modules and give a number 1 to 10 depending on how well you know the subject.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I interviewed online - interviewed at PwC.

Phone interview was mainly competency based, Compentencies they look for can be found on their website.
    Best advice is to prepare specific examples and be ready to go into more depth.
    Also a few questions to test commercial awareness. Have a recent business news story ready to talk about.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a recent news story you read and how does it affect pwc?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in April 2012.

Online aptitude tests and numerical/verbal reasoning.
    telephone interview
    invitation to Insight Academy with further assessments
    Offer made for 6 week summer internship

Interview Questions
    • Talk to me about a time when you disagreed with something that was going on within a project that you were working on or within a commercial environment   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate the office and sector that I wanted to work in

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Interview process was long but not too strenuous. Had a telephone interview then invited to an assessment centre. The assessment centre involved a two tests, a 1:1 interview and a group exercise. The interview did not involve any technical questions, it primarily competency based questions. The tests did not provide sufficient time to complete them however you are not expected to. Received offer the same day.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to name one attribute of a successfull auditor what would it be?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2012.

The interview process was very smooth. The basic character interview where the ask you about your traits. The people who interviewed me were incredibly friendly. There was one initial interview and then three interviews in the office. I was interviewed by one partner, one manager and one HR member. The only downside is that they give you very little time to make your decision (if you are accepted)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Started with an aptitude test followed by personal interview rounds- Technical and Partner round.
    Interviewers make you feel totally relaxed by asking you basic questions, before they start the actual interview. The partner round was a great experience, just a regular conversation on a range of topics, there are no 'right' answers, just your overall personality and if you fit in their scheme of things.
    Interview invite at very short notice, less than 24 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 on the following.....   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

Applied through referral, HR process was lengthly and long
    Sat for logical/numerical tests and HR took another month to reply me for one on one interview. Interview was conducted by an inline manager
    Took another month for reply that I was successful for the internship

Interview Questions
    • How would your best friend describe you?
      Other behavioral questions
      Why Audit?
        Answer Question
    No negotiation, just received offer in my email and accepted

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2011.

First, PwC held a pre-interview reception the night before they interviewed students on campus. This gives students an opportunity to meet staff and network. This is a very important part of the process because this is your first impression in person. This gives the staff an opportunity to first observe students in a social setting and see whether they can get along with these students.

Next, the on-campus interview is the second opportunity for the staff interviewing the student to determine whether they would get along. The staff will be working closely with the student while the student is interning and probably once a job offer is extended at the end of the internship. It's very important that everyone can get along during busy season. During the interview, there usually aren't any typical interview questions asked. The interviewer may pick out one interesting section of your resume and ask you about it, but the conversation can go anywhere from there. Before you know it, the 20 minutes is up. If this happens, it's a good sign.

Next, students attend an in-office interview. This is a day long process where you are assigned an Associate "buddy" who leads you around the office to show it off to you. This is typically PwC's chance to court the student. The student is interviewed twice, and then participates in networking activities with other students being interviewed.

Finally, the call back!

Interview Questions
    I accepted the offer for an internship. At the end of the internship I was extended an offer to start as an Associate upon graduation, but I declined because I decided to go to law school.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!