PwC

Average Difficulty
124 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Interview Details Interview with manager and senior manager. Very straightforward, no questions trying to catch you out.

Interview Question – imagine you are a drug lord, how do you draw the boundaries of your "business". something along those lines. they were trying to get you to say how you would determine the market   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at PwC in August 2012.

Interview Details Online application form, personality, numerical and logic tests. This was followed by a telephone interview, with various competency questions. The third stage was an assessment centre which had a 30 minute written exercise, another set of numerical and logical tests and a group activity. The final stage was a face to face interview.

Interview Question – What is your favourite subject at university and why?   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details one to one interview. technical and competency questions. Tells us 5 university modules and give a number 1 to 10 depending on how well you know the subject.

Interview Question – 2^32=?   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Phone interview was mainly competency based, Compentencies they look for can be found on their website.
Best advice is to prepare specific examples and be ready to go into more depth.
Also a few questions to test commercial awareness. Have a recent business news story ready to talk about.

Interview Question – Tell us about a recent news story you read and how does it affect pwc?   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in April 2012.

Interview Details Online aptitude tests and numerical/verbal reasoning.
telephone interview
invitation to Insight Academy with further assessments
Offer made for 6 week summer internship

Interview Question – Talk to me about a time when you disagreed with something that was going on within a project that you were working on or within a commercial environment   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the office and sector that I wanted to work in

London, England

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Interview Details Interview process was long but not too strenuous. Had a telephone interview then invited to an assessment centre. The assessment centre involved a two tests, a 1:1 interview and a group exercise. The interview did not involve any technical questions, it primarily competency based questions. The tests did not provide sufficient time to complete them however you are not expected to. Received offer the same day.

Interview Question – If you had to name one attribute of a successfull auditor what would it be?   Answer Question

Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in December 2012.

Interview Details Summer 2013 internship. I got referred by a former employee and had a one-on-one interview with the partner at the Corporate Finance area in December 2012. The area is really small (around 15 employees) so the partner interviewed me directly. 30-minute long with mostly questions about university, courses I had taken, and very few technical ones. I maintained contact with him until May, when I was accepted and went through the HR department for the personality interview. This was 30 mins as well, with basic questions and then some time to do some drawings. After that there were IQ and skills test that I had to complete online (around 2.5 hours).

Interview Question – No challenging technical questions for the internship position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation: fixed salary for interns.

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Interview Details I applied for this summer internship through my school's campus recruiting program. The process began with an information session, followed by an interview offer after application. Finally, there was a super day at the office with a brief orientation and three back-to-back interviews. The morning after the interview day, I was contacted by both my campus recruiter and one of the interviewers.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be in "XYY" Line of Service.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation attempted; except for a expedited response following super day. I was hitting deadlines for other offers but wanted to hear from PwC first.

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details Very easy 3 step process. First step was an on campus interview that was relatively simple and then I had an additional interview on campus. The last phase was an in person interview at the office that lasted all day. I spoke with a manager, a director, a partner, and a rep from HR.

Interview Question – There were not many difficult questions. Most were specific questions related to my field of study.   Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in April 2013.

Interview Details phone interview and onsite interview offer right away. flawless process. referenced from my acquaitnance and helped me a lot preparing questions. Good experience. it took only 2 weeks for whole process

Interview Question – what is your dream?   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!