PwC

Updated 26 Feb 2015
2,699 Interview Reviews

2.9

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Asked 5 questions that are competency based. It could be quite intense. Think clearly of your examples and analyse it inside your brain before you answer. Keep calm, think of questions to ask at the end, show your professional experiences if you have. Just show off all you can do and all you have, don't limit yourself/be shy.

Pwc Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

I had a telephone interview and they asked me questions surrounding the five competencies. They will explain to you each competency first and remind you to bear each competency in mind when you answer their questions. It is quite straightfoward, mine was a bit casual at first and the interviewer made some some talk and it was enjoyable, before going straight into the competencies. He was very clear with the structure of the interview.

Management Consulting Graduate Scheme Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

It was exactly as described on wikijobs so thanks for everyone who did those. What i would emphasise is the importance of writing a conclusion in the writing test AND the pass mark is really pretty low for the numerical test. I think I did half of the questions (maybe even less) and a scraped in so dont worry too much!

Management Consulting Interview

Interviewer was really friendly over the phone. Questions are very much competency based and they don't deviate from their script very much. Good feedback after the interview to help for the next stage as well.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone who had a different working style to you..   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

Only did one. I think I did not prepare enough. You guys should research for the interview questions, which I did not know before. Wikijob and other sources are very good. Practice, practice, pratice!!!!

Solicitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Anonymous Employee in London, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2015.

First round interview with two directors in the legal function, one hour long. Very detailed inquisition into previous work history - both interviewers were skilled in soliciting information from me without being aggressive. Went into great depth, including asking me to recall the four major negotiation points on a major deal I worked on almost two years previously, plus specific examples of bespoke drafting I had done. As well as discussing my prior work experience I was asked what I knew about the role, the team and PwC more generally. Also delved into my motivations for wanting to join their organisation.

Interview Questions
    • Why PwC and this role? Why considering leaving current role? What can you bring to the team? Explain previous deals you've worked on, main negotiation point, lessons learnt, what to do differently next time.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Had to take online numerical and logical reasoning tests. Then was invited for telephone interview. Interview was very friendly. Asked behavioural questions related to the company's values.

Describe a time when you received feedback, and how did this change the way you acted?
    Describe a recent business/economics issue that has interested you. How might this affect PwC.
    What do you know about the role you've applied for?

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had little guidance/how did you act/what did you learn?   Answer Question

IT Risk Assurance/Placement Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

1. Online application
    2. Numerical, Logical Test & work situation based questionnaire
    3. Telephone Interview
    ...Didn't make it after the telephone interview

Questions were asked from each 5 competencies (The PwC Proffesional)
    A time you sought feedback and changed you approach?
    Tell me your role? Why PwC?
    A recent business issue. How it relates to PwC?
    A time you tried something you were not used to?

Audit Associate Interview

interview did not take long to arrange, they only called me the day before and asked me to come in so I was a little surprised but I knew I had an interview during the time.

Management Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

online- interview- ac- partner interview
    interview questions are about their leadership framework. It is important to demonstrate those as many as possible. I think the benchmark for passing the interview is average. Really think through our experiences and build rapport will be my advice.