PwC

Updated 19 Nov 2014
2,452 Interview Reviews

2.9

Human Resources Interview

Their hiring process seems straightforward:

1. Online Tests, 2. First Interview, 3. Assessment Centre - group work; numerical and logical reasoning, 4. Interview 5. Offer

First Interview - reasonably easy questions - just need to know PwC's lines of service and what they could offer to potential clients

Assessment Centre - requires confidence, analytical skills, and team work

Interview Questions
    • All questions asked were reasonable - I just failed my numerical reasoning at the assessment centre   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Graduate Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

I went to the Assessment Centre at London Bridge in November 2014. We have group exercise, psychometric tests, written exercise and a lunch with graduates. It was fun but challenging. All tests except the group exercise were time pressured. Pay special attention to the structure of your written report. In the group discussion, make sure you contributions but avoid speaking over others or giving random opinions. Try to build on others' ideas. Be attentive to figures.

Interview Questions
    • Numerical Test was time pressured and the questions for each chart were scattered instead of being in sequence.   Answer Question

Spring Interview

phone interview after 1 week when I submitted my application
    Generally competency based
    asked about recent news
    why pwc
    why assurance
    which area in assurance you are interested in
    go through your CV
    Anything you want to ask

Risk Assurance Interview

interview: You have to do it with structures. It is better to say it with firstly, secondary and lastly so the staff can actually record the points from your examples.

Interview Questions
    • Time when you solve a problem with different perspectives?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

After the online application were online tests (maths and logic,).
    Then the phone interview, which included standard competency questions, talk about a business issue that interests you, interest in PwC etc. Assessment centre included timed tests (maths, logic) and a group exercise. Partner interview: harder competency and some business issue questions (you choose your issue but they ask about it, your opinion etc).
    Internship interview process is the same as for a graduate role.

Interview Questions
    • When have you come across conflict and what did you do?   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2014.

I applied online and complete psychometric tests and a personality profiling questionnaire within days of sending off my application.
    I was then invited to a telephone interview which was competency based. I am now awaiting the next steps which will be an assessment centre if successful.
    The interviewer was very nice and provided lots of information during the interview itself.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the programme you have applied for. How will the position you have applied for affect you after you graduate?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I've sent my cv and cover letter and they called me 4 weeks later for an interview. It was a personal interview with a director and consultant, asking me personal questions. Later on, I had to fill in a lot of papers with my personal data.

2 weeks later I received my offer. I had to state when I could begin and what the period was that I wanted to work at the Sao Paulo office

Later I had to go to the lawyer office to get my paper work in order.

Forensic Solution Specialist Interview

2-to-1 face-to-face interview, was asked initially if it is for internship or graduate scheme, then following questions on cv, then move to explain mathematical terms and some JAVA/SQL knowledge, plus a market sizing question on estimating the number of cars in the UK

Internal Audit - Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

The process takes a long time starting with the application, then psychometric tests. You get two chances to do these tests should you fail the first set and then go onto interviews. The tests are a personality analysis which isn't timed along with numerical reasoning (use SHL to practice), followed with logical l reasoning. The interview is competency based and takes about 45 minutes.

Look up the PwC Professional framework - this is what the questions are based around and will help you considerably. Business Acumen, technical capabilities, leadership, global acumen, and relationships. These 5 things are also the subject of the personality test

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question: name a company you have looked up recently (to test business acumen) -   View Answer

Assurance Interview

Hi guys

I've successfully passed the tests. My results are:

Numerical reasoning- Above average
    Logical reasoning- Exceptional

I got an offer for AC which consisted of numerical test, logical test, business report and group discussion