PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Management Consultant Interview

Junior Management Consultant
London, England

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Interview Details I first applied on-line, answering various question, then I was asked to complete both numerical and verbal reasoning tests. After this I was invited to an Assessment centre day which involved redoing the tests, a group discussion exercise and an E-tray test. After this I was invited to attend a Senior Partner Interview, this was very probing and challenging, I would everyone to do their research prior to the interview. After this hour long interview I was phoned to offer me the position.

Interview Question – Why PWC?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in July 2013.

Interview Details There's an online numerical and logical test, as well as something like a situational judgement test. the same tests in higher difficulty arise in the assessment centre. Following that there is a group exeercise and a couple of interviews, depending on your performace in the previous areas

Interview Question – the tests in the assessment centre are more difficult than the ones completed online   Answer Question

Human Resource Services Interview

Human Resource Services

I applied online - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

Interview Details Online application, aptitude tests
Phone interview - questions identical to those who did the interview prior to me
Assessment centre - redo online tests, scenario based group exercise and writing a report under ridicolous time pressure. Make sure your grammar is correct and that you finish everything, noone is expecting you to over analyse anything in such a short space of time i would advise a report format; bulletpoints.
Partner Interview - very relaxed and casual

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

GRADUATE POSITION

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Initial online application form. There were then online tests. You can use SHL to practice and they are similar. I had to do logic and numerical. You get two attempts and there is a feedback sheet that they produce about how you did on the online tests.
There is then a phone interview where they ask about the core competencies - think of a time when you showed integrity, team work, faced conflict etc. I got an email after this saying the competencies were changing so double check the website for the new ones but they list them on there and highlight the ones needed for the phone interview.
There is then an assessment center which is a half day. You do three activities: a group test, a written report and then you repeat the online tests you did but this time on paper. At the end there is a chance to talk with employees about their experiences.

Interview Question – When have you showed integrity - it just seemed difficult to think of a specific time!   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Risk Assurance
London, England

I applied online and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details The AC was quite easy but you have to get involved in the group discussion. Also you have to resit the numerical and logical reasoning test but they were quite easy.

Interview Question – Group discussion   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Graduate Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details The process was as expected. Application process first. Then some online tests. A telephone interview and then an assessment center. I got up to the telephone interview. It was my first ever telephone interview so I guess that's a reason I didnt perform well. The interview was mainly competency based questions, including some standard questions like "Why PwC, what do you know about PwC and tell us a topic you are interested in the business world today.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty standard. The one that surprised is the one about the topic that interests me in the world today.   View Answer

Graduate Interview

Graduate
London, England

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in April 2010.

Interview Details One phone interview and one assessment day - the assessment day involved written and numerical tests, a group exercise with other candidates and a one to one interview. They whole day lasts about 5 hours.

Interview Question – When have you demonstrated courage and integrity?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Graduate Trainee Interview

Graduate Trainee
Southampton, England

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details Online numerical and logical reasoning tests followed by a phone interview followed by assessment centre which is followed by a partner interview.

Assessment centre involved repeating the online tests on paper to validate scores, group task involving a consultancy scenario and a timed, written task.

Interview Question – Written task based on a pack of information and resources provided.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Assurance

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details Telephone interview. Was invited for an interview 4 days after having done the numerical test. Multiple emails were sent with links for preparation. My interview was 20 minutes long as it is for an internship. I was interviewed by someone from HR and she was really nice and friendly. I got an email the same day telling me the outcome of my interview.

Interview Question – Who would your ideal client be and why? What other services would you recommend to this client?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant PwC Strategy Interview

Associate Consultant PwC Strategy
London, England

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details After online tests, there are 2 rounds of interviews which were quite long 4-6 hours each.

Cases are okay since they give you quite a lot of information. You would have group discussion and an individual presentation in the final round. Both rounds had fit interviews - the first round was more question-answer-fill up form kind and the second was more dynamic and natural.

Interview Question – Unexpected - What is a question that you would like to be asked that would best demonstrate your capabilities, motivation and you as an individual?   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!