PwC

Getting the Interview

1,915 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Transaction Advisory Services Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details assessment centre and/or case study. First interview and second interview followed by lunch.

Interview Question – where going to be in 5 years   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details basic competency based questions, just prepare according to their competencies list on the website. They also ask quite specific follow up questions to make sure that you're not just making something up. lasted fro 50mins - 1hr, quite intense I'd say.

Interview Question – a time when you have to change your working styles   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

London, England

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details PwC's hiring is one of the best programmes, in relation to other companies.
1st Stage Online Test; they give you a second attempt if your first attempt didn't meet their requirements.
Assessment Day was smooth and although i thought i didn't do well in relation to other people i proceeded through. Here i would say you have to be greatly prepared for the skills test they give you; especially in terms of the numerical reasoning test as questions will be related to each other but do not come one after another in the test, so i would advise writing down key answers or formulas so you don't have to repeat steps again but be quick.
With the final interview it's more about testing your knowledge of the company and seeing generally whether you can communicate with people and understand things well.
I would say networking and communication is key so don't be shy. And be prepared in terms of commercial awareness and the company itself.
Other then that everyone is really friendly throughout the entire process.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was in terms of commercial awareness. You have to know details as they will ask you follow up questions in regards to what your talking about.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary is set no negotiations

Senior Manager Interview

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details I had two interviews, both in a relaxed and informal style, with rapid communication of the outcome which was pleasing. However that was the easy part because then HR stepped in to do screening that lasted weeks leaving me to wonder what could possibly take so long other than inefficiency of the process.

Negotiation Details – Do not under value the contribution that you will make.

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

London, England

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in July 2010.

Interview Details Back in 2010 it include an assessment centre (30min maths test and writing a report based on provided information) and 2 interviews with Directors, all on the same day. I got my offer the next morning

Interview Question – As far as I remember, it was a general chat about my experience, nothing really difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-existent, probably due to my lack of experience in this area

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied online and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Telephone interview lasted around 20 minutes- very friendly and conversational. Make sure you are enthusiastic about role. Assessment centre conists of group exercise, SHL tests and written report.

Interview Question – Choose a company and recommend PwC services   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Assurance Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in March 2013.

Interview Details Online Form: Normal Basic Question
Telephone Interview: Sell Yourself, analyse one business!!!!!!!!
Assessment Centre Online- MATHS VERBAL/NON Verbal Reasoning
Group Assessment Centre: Analyse a situation in a group. Englsih and Maths Test
Telephone Interview: Speaking about where you would like to work
Face to Face Final Interview: Grilling CV and undestanding of PWC

Interview Question – What do you think youll be doing. Why would you be doing this. What dont you think youll be doing. Ask people in that industry   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Summer Intern Interview

Manchester, England

I applied online - interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Interview Details telephone interview - questions were largely competency based and few like why pwc, why risk assurance, why this city. the lady was nice. but I still was nervous and got a rejection dew days after. My advice would be prepare in advance, and research a lot. and feel calm.

Interview Question – tell us the time when you showed integrity.   Answer Question

Tax Summer Internship Interview

London, England

I applied online and the process took 12 months - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Interview Details Attended the Talent Academy in my first year which led to being fast-tracked to an assessment centre. After a successful assessment centre I had to attend a senior interview on a different occasion, which led to an offer.

Interview Question – 3 worst attributes you have.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had a different offer, which I preferred.

Assurance (London) Interview

London, England

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details I applied for the graduate scheme last October, and after I passed the online test, I was invited to the telephone interview. I did not prepare well, so I failed that one.

Interview Question – Here are the questions I got, just each question for each competency it listed on the website. Also you need to prepare being asked several follow up questions for each one.
 News, How you keep yourself updated, How this news relate to pwc
• ACA
• Teamwork, disagreement with team member
• Multitask
• Being asked to do something you feel not good
• Change the existing process, what did you learn from the experience
• Do a job when your boss is away
• Difficult task
  Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC interview questions and advice. All 1,915 interview reviews are posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.