PwC

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Principal Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Not sure now as I have been hired 8 years back

Interview Question – Partner interviews are improtant   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Can negotiate with HR, however the final decision lies with the concerned partner

Principal Consultant
San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PwC in June 2009.

Interview Details Interview with Partner, three managers, all seperate

Interview Question – Where would you expect us to have to help you most ...   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other options came up

Barcelona (Spain)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2011.

Interview Details Four interview sessions with HR, manager, director and partner. Each time the interviewer is of the same sex as the interviewee . Atmosphere friendly, open and direct.

Interview Question – Where do you want to be in five years time?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Offer on the low side

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Principal Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.