PwC

Average Difficulty
23 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

London, England

I applied online and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details The AC was quite easy but you have to get involved in the group discussion. Also you have to resit the numerical and logical reasoning test but they were quite easy.

Interview Question – Group discussion   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details basic competency based questions, just prepare according to their competencies list on the website. They also ask quite specific follow up questions to make sure that you're not just making something up. lasted fro 50mins - 1hr, quite intense I'd say.

Interview Question – a time when you have to change your working styles   Answer Question

Risk Assurance

I applied online and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Telephone interview lasted around 20 minutes- very friendly and conversational. Make sure you are enthusiastic about role. Assessment centre conists of group exercise, SHL tests and written report.

Interview Question – Choose a company and recommend PwC services   Answer Question

Birmingham, England

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in June 2011.

Interview Details I applied online. I was asked to take online numerical test and diagrammatic test. After clearing the test, I was asked to complete an application question on "who is the ideal client for Pwc and what are their problems... ". After clearing that, I was interviewed by them and it was a telephone interview - competency based. They look only for communication skills.

Interview Question – Give an example of working in a team, how did you build the team relationship   View Answer

Risk-Assurance Interview

Risk-Assurance
Portland, OR (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details The interview was primarily behavioral and honestly did not have much to do with accounting or information controls at all. The interview was more about my life and finding a stylistic fit from a work-life balance point a view.

Interview Question – Describe to me a time that you had a bad group or group project and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This is an internship so the hourly rate is really not negotiable.

Risk Assurance

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Applied through campus recruiting, got first interview through video, went to office day.

Interview Question – Behavior questions only   Answer Question

Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC in September 2011.

Interview Details First round interview was based on school since my process was on campus. They arranged a pre-night reception to see if you are a good fit socially and the next day comes with the interview. The interview was mostly behaviour but my interviewer did ask me about risk control. Be prepared if you are interested in the position.

Interview Question – What is risk management?   Answer Question

Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details I applied a full-time position and went to an 1:1 interview. I got interview questions such as what's your strength and weakness, What was the toughest part of your last job?

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details First interview on campus. Second interview at office with presentation, 3 back to back interviews, office tour, and lunch.

Interview Question – Asked the general behavioral questions.   View Answer

Risk Assurance

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details just finished the first round on campus interview, I was not informed the result yet.

Interview Question – My major is not accounting, so he asked me a lot about how can I compete with other candidates and why do I want to work at PwC with an engineering background. Most of the questions are behavioural questions   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!