PwC Risk Assurance Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England
Anonymous Employee in London, England

I interviewed online - interviewed at PwC.

The AC was quite easy but you have to get involved in the group discussion. Also you have to resit the numerical and logical reasoning test but they were quite easy.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Risk Assurance Interview

basic competency based questions, just prepare according to their competencies list on the website. They also ask quite specific follow up questions to make sure that you're not just making something up. lasted fro 50mins - 1hr, quite intense I'd say.

Risk Assurance Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at PwC.

Telephone interview lasted around 20 minutes- very friendly and conversational. Make sure you are enthusiastic about role. Assessment centre conists of group exercise, SHL tests and written report.

Anonymous Employee  in  Birmingham, England
    Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in June 2011.

I applied online. I was asked to take online numerical test and diagrammatic test. After clearing the test, I was asked to complete an application question on "who is the ideal client for Pwc and what are their problems... ". After clearing that, I was interviewed by them and it was a telephone interview - competency based. They look only for communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of working in a team, how did you build the team relationship   View Answer

Risk Assurance Interview

The first round interview was very easy if you can make the interview more conversational rather than just the manager asking questions. The 2nd round consists of 3 interviews usually back to back to back. It is a long process but you are assigned an associate to help you throughout the day. At the end of the interviews, you go to lunch with associates. Its important to network during that time.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at Big 4 compared to Industry?   Answer Question

Risk-Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

The interview was primarily behavioral and honestly did not have much to do with accounting or information controls at all. The interview was more about my life and finding a stylistic fit from a work-life balance point a view.

Interview Questions
    • Describe to me a time that you had a bad group or group project and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    This is an internship so the hourly rate is really not negotiable.

Risk Assurance Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus recruiting, got first interview through video, went to office day.

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at PwC in September 2011.

First round interview was based on school since my process was on campus. They arranged a pre-night reception to see if you are a good fit socially and the next day comes with the interview. The interview was mostly behaviour but my interviewer did ask me about risk control. Be prepared if you are interested in the position.

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

I applied a full-time position and went to an 1:1 interview. I got interview questions such as what's your strength and weakness, What was the toughest part of your last job?

Risk Assurance Interview

First interview on campus. Second interview at office with presentation, 3 back to back interviews, office tour, and lunch.

Interview Questions
    • Asked the general behavioral questions.   View Answer

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!