PwC

Updated 10 Feb 2015
Updated 10 Feb 2015

2.9

Risk Assurance Interview

interview: You have to do it with structures. It is better to say it with firstly, secondary and lastly so the staff can actually record the points from your examples.

Interview Questions
  • Time when you solve a problem with different perspectives?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Anonymous Employee in London, England

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

The AC was quite easy but you have to get involved in the group discussion. Also you have to resit the numerical and logical reasoning test but they were quite easy.

Risk Assurance Interview

basic competency based questions, just prepare according to their competencies list on the website. They also ask quite specific follow up questions to make sure that you're not just making something up. lasted fro 50mins - 1hr, quite intense I'd say.

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

Telephone interview lasted around 20 minutes- very friendly and conversational. Make sure you are enthusiastic about role. Assessment centre conists of group exercise, SHL tests and written report.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England
    Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in June 2011.

I applied online. I was asked to take online numerical test and diagrammatic test. After clearing the test, I was asked to complete an application question on "who is the ideal client for Pwc and what are their problems... ". After clearing that, I was interviewed by them and it was a telephone interview - competency based. They look only for communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of working in a team, how did you build the team relationship   View Answer

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

I met with the recruiter during the career fair and I got the first round of interview on campus with a manager. After 4 weeks, I was invited to the NYC office and interviewed with a partner, director and a senior associate. I got the offer 3 weeks after the office interview.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was laid back especially with the partner. it was more of a conversation but I will recommend that you know your resume.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Started at a big meet the firms event, then an on campus interview if they seemed your resume met their criteria, if you pass the first interview then a super day with an office tour and 3 back to back interviews. All questions were behavioral and not too difficult. They just want to get to know you and see if you can hold a competent conversation when they send you off to deal with clients. Everyone was really welcoming and made you feel like you were already apart of the firm.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you resolved a problem working with someone from a different background as you   Answer Question
    No negotioation

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in December 2014.

I had a phone interview after submitting resume. All are behavior questions. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. I had four questions. They asked you to give some negative experiences and describe how you overcome the difficulties. You can ask questions at the end of interview. After that the interviewer mentioned I could follow up with them after two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Your worst experience about group activities. Your reaction to confidentiality.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in December 2014.

Interview went well with general questions around my experience. I was confident of securing the role but I was never contacted with an outcome of the interview.

I find this very unprofessional.

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in November 2014.

After passing the aptitude test, you will receive a call for group assessment. After confirming schedule, you will receive a confirmation email. Group assessment will take around 3 hours. There will be two teams, each with 5 people. Everyone will receive a case and you have to discuss and share information among your team members to do a group presentation. Usually, you and your team will take an opposite stance/position from that of the other team. After the presentation, there is a Q&A session. Next, there is a written test that has nothing to do with the case. After the group assessment, you will receive a time slot for a 1:1 manager interview. After this group assessment, they will give you a call within 1-3 weeks for a partner interview.

Interview Questions
    • There were lots of general questions, e.g. Introduce yourself. Why PwC? Why Risk Assurance? etc   Answer Question