PwC

Updated 18 Nov 2014
Updated 18 Nov 2014

31 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk Assurance Interview

interview: You have to do it with structures. It is better to say it with firstly, secondary and lastly so the staff can actually record the points from your examples.

Interview Questions
  • Time when you solve a problem with different perspectives?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

The AC was quite easy but you have to get involved in the group discussion. Also you have to resit the numerical and logical reasoning test but they were quite easy.

Risk Assurance Interview

basic competency based questions, just prepare according to their competencies list on the website. They also ask quite specific follow up questions to make sure that you're not just making something up. lasted fro 50mins - 1hr, quite intense I'd say.

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

Telephone interview lasted around 20 minutes- very friendly and conversational. Make sure you are enthusiastic about role. Assessment centre conists of group exercise, SHL tests and written report.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in June 2011.

I applied online. I was asked to take online numerical test and diagrammatic test. After clearing the test, I was asked to complete an application question on "who is the ideal client for Pwc and what are their problems... ". After clearing that, I was interviewed by them and it was a telephone interview - competency based. They look only for communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of working in a team, how did you build the team relationship   View Answer

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in November 2014.

After passing the aptitude test, you will receive a call for group assessment. After confirming schedule, you will receive a confirmation email. Group assessment will take around 3 hours. There will be two teams, each with 5 people. Everyone will receive a case and you have to discuss and share information among your team members to do a group presentation. Usually, you and your team will take an opposite stance/position from that of the other team. After the presentation, there is a Q&A session. Next, there is a written test that has nothing to do with the case. After the group assessment, you will receive a time slot for a 1:1 manager interview. After this group assessment, they will give you a call within 1-3 weeks for a partner interview.

Interview Questions
    • There were lots of general questions, e.g. Introduce yourself. Why PwC? Why Risk Assurance? etc   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

The HR Recruiter and Interviewers were very kind and hospitable. Interview was like a conversation.Half hour interview in a room. Go with the flow, answer what you really experienced but in a smart and professional way.

Interview Questions
    • Have your values, ethics ever aligned or misaligned with someone?   View Answer
    Waiting for Round 1 results.

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Applied for the position through the Business School's Career Center Recruiting website. I was accepted for a 30 minute on campus interview as well as a 2 hour meet and greet the night before. The meet and greet was purely conversational, I got a chance to meet my interviewer as well as former interns and current employees. The interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions and ran 15 minutes longer than initially intended. About 4 days later I received an email for an in office interview day that consisted of a presentation, networking event, and then 2 separate interviews (Still mostly behavioral but slightly more technical).

Interview Questions
    • Can you describe for me a time when you had to give feedback to a co-worker?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

I applied through college, and then attended the pre-night event and first round campus interview, and the pre-night event and second round office interview. Great experience! This is a wonderful company!

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

The fist interview was on campus. The interview was more of like a chat. The interviewer started general talks and then asked questions about Leadership. The interview lasted for 30 minutes and was a behavioral one. Nothing technical. Got called for onsite interview