PwC

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer 2013 Discovery Internship Interview

Chico, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interview Details I applied through my college career center web page then this application asked to fill out a separate application through the pwc website. Well, my impression of the manager that interview me was relaxed. Make sure to email them asking them if you got the position because they don't get back to you.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself? Have you been in situation where you had difficulty handling a team member?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Summer 2013 Discovery Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.